Park Jimin

"So...you've know him longer. Do you have any ideas where he could have gone?" I ask tiredly as Hoseok studies a map of Seoul. He nods and hums to himself as he ignores me for the fifth time. Rolling my eyes, I give up in him and head into the living room, plopping down on the couch.
       "Ok. I think I might know the neighborhood he lives in...if he's here in Seoul." He sighs and rubs his eyes, sitting beside me.
        I perk up. "Really? Where?" I ask excitedly.
         "Here." He holds up the map to a more desolate area where all the party people, drug addicts, and...well, mostly just bad people live.
       I frown. "Why would he stay there? Isn't he like, really rich?"
          He nods. "Yeah but I don't think he's ever cared about having money and to be honest it's probably a lot easier to feed of people like that." He admits with an apologetic expression. The thought of Yoongi feeding off other people makes my chest hurt. I hadn't even thought of that but of course he'd have to feed from someone eventually.
         On that train of thought...I glance over at Hobi to see him resting with his eyes closed. "Hyung...what are you going to do when you run out of blood?" I ask quietly.
         His eyes snap back open and he smiles at me. "No worries, Jiminie...I won't eat you." He winks. "Unless you ask nicely."
         I smack his arm, flushing. "Shut up! I was just worried about you." I pout.
         "I'm just teasing. I don't know...I might have to go feed." He frowns, fidgeting with his fingers. He shrugs. "I still have one more blood pouch, though." He reassures.
         I nod and relax against him. "Do you think it'll be ok to go out tonight? Think he'll be out?" I ask, hopeful.
        He shrugs. "Guess we can find out." He grabs the remote and turns on our favorite drama- the vampire diaries. I love the irony of watching this with an actual vampire. We mostly just watch this to make fun of it.
"I really don't know which one is worse, the vampire diaries or twilight.." he muses and I laugh.
"Wait! You've seen twilight?" I lose it and crack up. He glares at me as I clutch my stomach, feeling tears in my eyes.
"Ya know...I like jasper." He crosses his arms as my lighter gets even louder.
"Shouldn't you like Alice then?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.
"If you think about it...you and Yoongi is like the equivalent of Bella with James. Makes no fucking sense." He mocks and I stop laughing, shooting him a scowl.
"I am not Bella! And Yoongi is better than James." I scoff.
He raises an eyebrow. "Uh, have you met the guy? He's probably doing very James things right now. You know how much he hates humans. I'm surprised there hasn't been any news about killing sprees, then again it's probably because of the part of town." He shrugs nonchalantly. Yoongi murdering people?
"Why do you think that?" I ask quietly.
He sighs. "I'm sorry Jiminie. I didn't mean to upset you but it's most likely true. Any time we used to bring up living among humans or how to feed without hurting them he'd just rant on and on about how much humans deserved to die by us and how they were nothing but pests and on and on..." he trails off and puts his arm around my shoulder.
I look away, chewing on my bottom lip while I listen. It's not that surprising really. I already knew he was feared and I remember being utterly terrified of him the first time I met him. I remember thinking he's going to kill me. He probably planned to but for some reason..he didn't. I'm under no illusion it was because I'm special that I was spared, though.
He just found a better use for me than as a dead body. That's why he used me for my blood...then my body. I can't blame that on him though. It was my fault. I threw myself at him while he practically begged me to leave. I'm still ashamed of myself for that. The humiliation is just too much.
"You ok?" Hobi asks.
"Sorry, I zoned out." I sigh and lean back into his arms. "D-do you remember the time that you...that you-"
"That time I almost killed you?" He deadpanned.
"Yeah. Later that night I woke up and Yoongi came back with blood all over him...h-he said it was yours.." I don't know where to go with this.
He sighs. "Yeah, it was mine. I deserved it so don't feel bad."
"What did he do?" I'm afraid to know but need to.
"He beat me up and...bit me.." he looks away, embarrassed.
I turn around and hug him. "I'm sorry, hyung. You didn't deserve it." I feel tears as I choke up.
"No it's ok. I did deserve it. I almost killed you, Jimin! That wasn't ok. It's just funny that I always thought I'd have to protect you from him, not the other way around." He snorts. "Talk about irony."
I smack his arm lightly. "Don't joke. It's not funny." I sniffle and he hugs me tighter.
"It's really ok. Stop now." He pulls me back and kisses my cheek, wiping my tears. "I'm here now. I'm ok, you're gonna be ok." He laces his fingers with mine and squeezes. I nod and sit on his lap, resting my head in the crook of his neck. I can feel his pulse against my cheek and find it comforting.
I feel his fingers running through my hair and breath deeply, loving his scent. I love being him. I hate that I can't want him the way he wants. I want him to stay with me forever but as my best friend and protector not the sexual stuff. Any time I even consider thinking that way towards him I feel like I'm betraying him.
That's stupid. I'm stupid. It's not like Yoongi cares about me or is being faithful. We were never even in a relationship. I know when I find him I'll just be a stupid burden to him. He's probably hoping I'm dead so he doesn't have to deal with me ever again.
I'm scared to find him. Maybe that's why I've been holding off on seriously searching for him. But I know I'm running out of time. I drank my last vial the other day and I know my symptoms will be back soon. I don't want to bother Hobi either. He's also almost out of his blood. He needs all he can get.
I just hope that when we do find him he can just civilly give me some of his blood and I'll leave him alone for good. I refuse to let myself become a burden. I just want to live a normal life. With my best friend by my side.