Insubmissive

Hey everyone! It's your girl Alyssa here to introduce you to my new story Insubmissive!

And let me just warn you now, this story is going to be quite the emotional roller coaster. I have created so many complex, lovable, and at times hatable characters for you all to get to know and love!

Before we get into the actual story, I first off want to say thank you for clicking on Insubmissive! I have put a lot of hours into this story and I have done everything in my power to make this the best possible book for you all to be able to enjoy!

Insubmissive was originally a story I had started with an old friend of mine a few years ago, who was one of my closest friends at the time. We eventually grew apart and the story was just left in the dust. 

But I loved the idea too much to let it drown, so I picked it back up and started fresh.

I renamed most of the characters from the original story, created a ton of new and important characters, and came up with a lot of ideas to incorporate into what I hope is going to be an amazing story for y'all to enjoy!

I want to thank @kingdekker for the cover and chapter banners they made! I absolutely love it, you did a great job!

I also want to thank my friend for letting me continue this as my own project and also thank her for helping me with the idea in the very beginning.

Now that that is over, sit tight and buckle up because you're about to go on the journey of a lifetime!

• • • • •

It happened in a matter of seconds.
In the blink of an eye, everything they new was not longer.
Society has fallen and they must stick together, using every last ounce of strength they have left in order to survive.
But this is only the beginning.
And for this group of high school students, their fight just became life or death.