Prologue

PROLOGUE

People say you can’t live without love..

Some are desperate in finding love and some are willing to sacrifice their own life just for the sake of their love one.

I don’t believe in FATE but I do believe in DESTINY.

Loving someone is accepting his TOTALITY and accepting his mistakes.

Loving someone is being with him in time of trials.

Loving someone is making wrong things right.

When you’re with that someone, it’s like all clock in the world stopped ticking, the earth stopped revolving and all eyes are on you. Being in love doesn’t necessarily mean that you are in love with someone; you can be in love to a thing, to your career or to your passion. If you will notice, various people give different meanings about LOVE.

But for me, no thousand definitions can define LOVE because love is like the UNIVERSE it’s a NEVER-ENDING mystery. Personally, I never felt being in love with someone but I already felt loving one. Your heart thumps when you see that person and suddenly you feel that thing called MAGIC. That person’s voice was like music to your ears and that person’s smile was like the moon that smiled at the sun. As if there was an invisible thread that connects you together.

They say that once in your life you will meet someone that you can love FOREVER. But what will you do if that person wasn’t ready for love?

What if that person has standards that you don’t possess?

And what if that person already loves someone and that someone once became an important part of your life?

Are you willing to give in or will you fight for it?