TOP OF THE CLASS

Good day ladies and gentlemen, please take your seat, now I will be announcing who among you stayed in the ranking before our summer break.

As usual in the 2nd place, " Stacy, Daniel

the 1st first still goes to, " David, Clouie

wil you please come forward so that your classmate wil see you.

congratulations to the both of you.

(everyone in class applause) and cheering them up! 

CONGRATULATIONS Daniel, Congrats Clouie... Their classmate said.

Daniel and Clouie... thank you guys.

Good job for both of you. Now let hear a word from our 2nd placer Daniel, be quiet now everyone.

Well first and foremost, I thank God for giving me the chance to stay in the second place, and for giving me all the source of funds for my studies. Specially for being my strength in my daily life, I offer this award to my parents, who had pass away few years ago. Daniel said to everyone that makes the crowd silent, Almost in tears, even Clouie as well. 

??? What''s going on? why is everyone look sad? Daniel ask

They just give him around of applause....

Hey! hey, I've almost got your place here, young lady". Daniel said to Clouie in a joke way.

It doesn't matter anyway, Clouie replied".

Okay then lets hear from our 1st placer, David, Clouie.

(everyone applause)

Thank you everyone, in my toughest journey of life, I thank God for being with me all through the way. Whatever I have achieve today, I'm giving Him back all the glory. Congrats Mr. Stacy.

You can call me Daniel.

I will call you with you last name, Clouie said."

Com'on, give me a break. My name is Daniel okay?

Whatever." Clouie replied"

How bout join us celebrating this fulfillment that we had achieve? Some of our classmates will be there too. 

Sorry I can't my family will having a dinner together, thanks anyway. Clouie said", and walk away with strange face. 

Daniel although some strange feeling for Clouie, he can't still say something to her seriously. 

My, my, I can't just talk to her seriously, I need to do it in way she see's me everyday.

Well have to try something new, how bout I'll visit her in their house and invite her to go out? You are a very smart guy Mr. Stacy, lol,  Daniel said to himself.