Chapter 1: Start

Chapter 1

                Claire Hales sits on their front porch, sinking deeply on her thoughts.

                Mrs Hales, Claire’s mom looked at her daughter with teary eyes, full of regrets. She sighs as she looked at Claire who’d be the one to carry their family debt. Mr Hales, seeing his daughter and wife at that state was truly heart breaking; it is having the feeling that he as the father of the household is useless. He put Claire’s luggage down and hugged his wife lovingly. Mrs Hales then silently cried, not wanting Claire to hear.

                Claire heard her mother and father comforting each other. She put her best smile on her face then approached her parents and said, “Mom, dad, just think of it this way, your daughter Claire is in a fantastic vacation somewhere enjoying herself. And I would be there for a while and will come back someday.” Her mother cried even more seeing Claire’s beautiful smile. Then she cried, “Why should it be you? Why take my daughter?!” Mr Hales looked away and stated, “It’s because our debt to them is worth a life, Marilyn’s life and so they want of equal exchange.”

                “And I clearly understand that this is for my sister Marilyn, I love her and this would be the only way that I can help her,” Claire said as she smiled at her parents who still doesn’t agree to the idea.

                A car then stopped by their house. A man in the suit walked out and approached them and said, “I am to collect Ms Claire Hales for the Desmoulins family.”

                Claire carried her luggage then replied, “I am Claire Hales sir.” The man assisted her in the car. And from the cars window she could see her parents looking as if one of their daughters have died already.

                Travelling to go to the Desmoulins Manor was awkward and quiet the driver is extremely quiet and he wears shade. He just spoke when he announced that they were at the manor already.

                When the car’s door was opened for Claire, three males were standing at the door step one of them was Mr Flandres Desmoulins, Claire knows him for he is the one his family is indebted to. He is obviously rich and good looking. He has a nice slim body and an extremely blonde hair. Claire also sees him as a very nice person being that he sponsored for financial assistance for her sister Marilyn.

                “Welcome Ms Claire Hales to my mansion, I am Sir Flandres Desmoulins, feel at home.”

                Claire smiled sweetly and replied sweetly as well, “Pleased to have met you Signore. I am Claire Hales. And I’m very thankful to all the help you are giving especially for my sister Marilyn.”

                “How’s she doing?” a dashing man said.

                “Ah… well she’s…” Claire was cut off when Mr Flandres said, “She will get better Luke, right Ms Hales?”

                “Of course she will… and…” then again she was cut off by Mr Flandres. He said gesturing the two other males with him, “These Ms Hales are my sons, Alphonse and Luke Desmoulins.”

                Claire smiled at them and said, “Pleased to have met you sirs.”

                Then she heard chuckles from Mr Flandres then he said, “Ms Hales you understand very well my deal with your family, right?”

                Claire nodded as a response.

                “Now you are to address us as Master and them…” He gestured to his sons. “Whatever pleases them. You are to serve here as Luke’s personal assistant. Now I’ll have Elise to explain the other matters.” Then he walked out.

                Claire looked for Luke she wanted to introduce herself formally but he heard a whisper from her new master to serve.

                “I don’t want her…” Luke whispered.

                Then the one named Alphonse said, “Well little brother if you don’t want her, tell father so I can have her.” Then he chuckled.

                “Like that would work.” Luke annoyingly replied and so he walked out without saying a word to Claire, who’d heard every word they’ve said.

                A blonde girl then approached Claire then helped her carry her luggage upstairs. Elise said, “Ms Hales, I’m Elise Richmund, I’m Master Alphonse’s personal assistant.”

                Claire smiled at Elise then she replied, “I’m Claire Hales, just call me Claire, so that means we have the same job.”

                “Well, yes you can say that, but Master Alphonse’s needs are of different to Master Luke’s.”

                “Oh, so what kind of things do you do for Master Alphonse?”

                Elise though having a pale complexion blushed and replied, “A lot of things like, homework, laundry, room service, food, tutoring him and…..”

                “And what more Elise?” Claire asked as she was confused with the looks of Elise.

                “Well Master Alphonse, needs me for sex.”

                Claire was shocked with what Elise said to her.

                Elise then smiled to her and said, “But I assure you Master Luke is the opposite of Master Alphonse.”

                Then they stopped at a room.

                Elise handed Claire keys and then said, “This is the keys of the whole Desmoulins Manor and the key to your room.”

                Claire stared at the key which Elise said was her rooms’ key, something was engraved it said, “Luke.”

                “Elise? Does it really say that it’s Master Luke’s?”

                “Well yes, you are to share the same room as your master. It’s for the convenience of the master.”

 ---------------------------

A/N: What will Claire do now?

Anyways this is my very first romance story, please support by commenting and voting... that's if you wanna know what will happen to the story.. hehehehe XD

OOOOHHHHH and I'll need someone to make me a cover and an editor hehehehehe XD