Chapter 2- Part 1

A/N ::: I can now clearly say that I'm not a good writer.... :( well that's alright just wanna share my stories...

____________________________________________

Chapter 2:

          “Well yes, you are to share the same room as your master. It’s for the convenience of the master,” Elise said as she waved good bye.

       Claire gulped hard as she thought of what Elise just said to her about the room sharing with your master. She opened the door. It was huge, it seems like it’s bigger than that of their whole house, Claire thought.

          Carpeted, a TV, a computer, a study table, a huge sofa, then the nice chandelier, the beautiful curtains closed, they were woven in royal blue silk and lace. And the carvings on the huge bed were really detailed.

          “Wait, one bed only? Don’t tell me that we’re also to share bed?” she said. Then she tied her long curly hair into pigtails, and then sighed as she stares at their family picture.

          “For my family, I am willing to give my life”, she whispered to herself, then stared at Marilyn’s face. “Marilyn, keep holding on, your little sister is doing her best. I am not to argue with the Desmoulins Family for we need their help, their financial support. I will endure everything. Till death claims me, I am to do everything for my family.”

          And she gently fell asleep on the bed with tears on her eyes.

          On one of the many rooms in the Desmoulins Manor, Mr Flandres Desmoulins and his sons are arguing.

          Mr Flandres sits on the huge sofa bed facing a window with the view of their front gate. While Alphonse stands near it facing the window. Luke had just closed the door then he said, “Father, I won’t need her.”

          Mr Flandres produced soft sarcastic chuckles. Then he said, “Luke, you can’t forever take blood capsules and feast on animal blood, you’re an adult vampire now, you’ll need a daily supply of fresh human blood.”

          Luke, annoyed faced back, but Alphonse stood by him now and said, “You know Luke, my dear beloved brother, whatever you do, you’d still be a vampire, and we vampire drink blood. And I know that you already know the wonderful taste of human blood, Marilyn’s blood to be specific.”

          Luke and Alphonse are already on the floor, Luke on top of Alphonse almost ready to pull his elder brother’s head.

          Mr Flandres then stood from the sofa bed and this time he doesn’t look entertained with how Luke responded.

          Alphonse then whispered to Luke. “Do you know why father and I insist that you drink human blood? ’Cause you’ll grow stronger with each sip, thus, not making you a burden to us. You don’t want to be a burden, right?”

          Alphonse shrugged Luke off him and they stood. Luke looking at his father said, “But why her?”

          Mr Flandres looking pissed stated, “If you just finished her off like I told you to do, we wouldn’t be in this situation, but no, you hesitated ‘because you love her.” Then Mr Flandres grabbed Luke by the collar of his polo, and continued furiously, “But what happened? It turned out that she doesn’t love you back. She just sticks around you because of money and status!”

          He let go of Luke, who’s still expressionless on the face. Then Mr Flandres sat back in the sofa bed and said, “Do as I say Luke, you will drink Claire’s blood and no one else’s.”

          Alphonse and Luke went out of the room. Alphonse called his personal assistant, “Elise!”

          Elise running appeared looking very happy as her master called her out, “Yes Master Alphonse, how may I be of service to….” She did not finish what she had to say, Alphonse was already undoing her blouse while nibbling on her ears, and then he kissed her neck and bites her, sucking blood from the very pleased Elise.

          When Luke arrived at his room, he felt the presence of a human, it was Claire’s, he expected already for them to share a room and a bed. Just like when Marilyn worked as his personal assistant.

          Luke knew very well that Marilyn does not have any intentions of having feelings for him He was a vampire, Marilyn is a human.

          Marilyn is tall she has a pair of wonderful legs, she was fit to be a model, she has a long black hair, she had been in service as a blood supplier in the Desmoulins family in exchange for money. Mr Flandres had tasted her blood as well as Alphonse.

          She is indeed beautiful, Luke had always been dazzled with her human characteristics, he begun to have feelings for her. He stalks her everywhere, and then he discovered that heart had belonged to someone already, a human just like her. Luke begun to pity himself for believing that she’ll love him back. And one night as he drank her blood he felt a frenzy take over him it was like the feeling that you do not want to stop. He knew very well how Marilyn was grasping for air, he felt how Marilyn kept on fighting for him to stop, but the addiction was stronger,  fury, rage, jealousy, malice and the instinct to kill took over Luke at that time. His father and brother knew what is about to happen, but they didn’t expect for Luke to just stop, venom flows in Marilyn’s veins, she was already turning into a vampire. What he had in mind at that time was if he turns Marilyn into one of them he will be his forever.

But everything turn out wrong......

______________________________________

A/N: Who is Marilyn?