19.Desires night. Lemon.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter here.
Lemon Alert
Warning young eyes
If you can't OK with a lemon then skip this chapter and see if my next few chapters title is the same or not.

Shirayuki's POV

I and zen were walking to our room . Because of this heavy wedding gown I will fall on the floor. Shirayuki wait a second I am coming. Zen said. Zen came near me and took me in his arms. And carried me to his room. Infront of the door I got out of his hands. And I opened the door and I and zen entered the room. Zen I am changing my clothes and coming. I said. Wait. Zen said. Zen came and take outed my veil and brought me in front of the big window which was closed and was seeing prove. He hugged me from back. You seem in a romantic mood today. I said. Of course I am when someone gets this much beautiful wife then he will be in romantic mood. Zen said. Zen then brought his hands a little up and his hands were touching my breast and he begin to touch them . I started blushing. Zen what are you doing you are touching my breast. I said. The wedding what i said that you belong to me and the thing which belongs to you can do anything. Zen said. OK. I said letting him continue his work of fondling my breast. Ahhhh. I moaned. Zen stopped and I thought zen has finished but Zen's hands gone to my core and started rubbing it harshly. Ahhhhhhh. I moaned louder. Zen. I moaned. Zen then brought me to the dressing room and at the dressing table . he sited me on the chair and sat on the table . He kept my legs on his knee and started take outing the ornaments. Zen i can do it. I said. Shirayuki it's tradition . zen said. Zen now started take outing the ornaments on my knee and mid-thigh and he fully took up my gown till my panties was being able to seen and immediately taken it up. Zen again to the bedroom and in front of the window and hugged my back again . And again started fondling my breast and then rubbed my clit. Ahhhhhhhhh. I moaned louder. And Zen's hands came to my back and started pushing my gown down and the piece gone I totally wear 4 dresses . take outing all the dresses take outed my the cloth which was covering my breast and clit from being able to see. And I was just see at zen from the mirror and he touched my breast again and touched my nipple and pinned it. Ahhhhhhhhh. I moaned. He smiled at my reaction and done more while his second hand was rubbing my clit very harsher. Ahhhhhh. I moaned throwing my head back in pleasure. Shirayuki you didn't have weared this transparent bra and panties. He said. I too told the maid about that but they told me to wear this one. I said. Shirayuki you have awaken the beast out of me. He said and I blushed like my own hair. ZeAhhhhhh. I moaned. And zen pushed me on the bed him on top of me and poked my nipple until they were hard. Zennnnnnn. I moaned and he got to my back and unhooked my bra and take outed I covered my breasts with my hands zen take outed the hands on my breast. I am not that much. Before I can tell anything. Beautiful. Zen said. I blushed more than anything. Zen smiled seeing that my nipples are pink. He kissed my nipples and I moaned his kiss became more and more harsher. I moaned very loudly. Zen then started to lick my nipples and now he started to bite my nipples mildly. Zennnn. I moaned. Zen take outed my panties and I covered it and he again take outed my hands and this he kissed my hands too. It's not that much. I couldn't finish. Gorgeous. I blushed more than anything. Shirayuki there anything to blush I am your husband . zen said and I nodded. Zen then rubbed my clit and his mouth kissing and sucking my neck ,collarbone and arms all and his finger entering my clit. Ahh. I moaned at the feeling of his hands touching me there. Zen's finger pumping and I started throwing my head back in complete pleasure. Zen push two finger and then one more. Zennn. I moaned and he take outed his fingers and licked them and then moved down and started to licking my clit. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I moaned louder. After a while he up again and licked his lips cleaning. You taste very good Shirayuki. Zen said and I just nodded not able to talk because of the pleasure I got. Zen unbuttoned his buttons and guessed me unbutton it I. Sat in front him and unbuttoned his shirt till that he fondling my breasts. And then guessed me to dismiss his pants. I unbuttoned his button and unzip it and he take outed it. He was on this boxers and he took my hands and rubbing it on his chest my heart racing from the first. Then he directed my hand on his penis and I pressed it but it didn't please him . he place his hand on top of mine and pressed very hard while pressing it hard I kissed , licked and sucked his chest. He groans in pleasure. And he was going release while he signaled me to stop and took out his boxers and I pushed him to the bed and got down and saw his big shaft and I took him in and moved my head in and out while licking the tip. He groan more and more. He released his love into my mouth and I swallowed it. Where did you learn that. He said. Yesterday kiki was telling so heard and done it. I said and he smiled. OK now. Zen said pushing on the bed again. He put his penis in my clit and a tear came from eyes and zen kissed it away and we moaned in unison at the feeling being connected. Please be gentle zen it's my first time. I said before he could start. He nodded. And very slowly he started thrusting slowly but after gradually started thrust faster and harsher and I and zen came together . zen then moved our body's and now on top of him. Shirayuki I will guide you. He said and I nodded not telling anything because of my blushing. I started grinding myself onto his penis . And then it touched it my g-spot. Zen there. Zen understanded and brought his hips a little up and I bounced on his penis. And he touched it again and again and again. And we came zen immediately brought me on my hands and knees. And putted his penis into my parted hips and started thrusting hard. I brought my ass up for faster penetration. Ahhhhhhh Zeennnnnnnn. I moaned and we came and brought me on bed . Shirayuki thank you. He said. Zen what happens after doing this it's my first time and then I haven't studied about it. I said. You can be pregnant. He said. Really. I said. Yes. He said. I am going to be a mother and you a father zen I am happy.

Bye