Prolouge

A/n
Disclaimer
I don't own Naruto, It's Masashi Kishimoto sensei's
Hey, guys. Sorry this another Naruto fanfic I made. Hope you guys like it .
P. S.
The picture above are may drawing and I am not good in colouring.I just put it here although I already put this in 'The Shrunken Hokage'.

Birthday.
It was supposed to be the best and memorable day of the year, right?
Well, it's not for this poor little Naruto. His birthday were memorable, yes but not happy.
Every year on his birthday, the villagers would attack him with various type of weapon.

Late in the evening, 5 years old Naruto were running for his life as fast as his legs could carry him. His left hand were clutching his stomach which covered by a lot blood while the other hand were holding a kunai. He didn't committee suicide, mind you, he pulled it out of his stomach when one of the villagers manage to stab him.
He ran and ran but he ran of luck and trapped in a dead end. He body shivers when he noticed dark shadows behind him.
"Well, well, well, looks like the demon can no longer run away, eh?" said a drunk old man holding a broken bottle of beer in his hand.
"P.... P.... Ple.... Please! I..... I.... I...d...didn't do.....a....anything!" Naruto stuttered in sobs. He lean to the cold wall behind him letting his blood stained the wall. "DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?!!" yelled another man as he grab Naruto's hair hardly to face him.
"YOU'RE A DEMON WHO DESTROY THE ENTIRE VILLAGE. YOU'VE KILLED MY FAMILY AND YOU DARE TO SAY YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?!!!" the man yelled at him before let go of his hair.
"Come on guys, let's finish what Yondaime left. I bet his parents left him because he is a disgrace to his family," said another man. All the angry mobs are getting nearer, and nearer until...........

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!" Naruto screamed on top of his lungs. He noticed that he is in a sewer like place. He let out a sigh of relief. Tears still in his eyes. Thank goodness that he and Kurama think of a jutsu that whenever he had a bad dream or worst, nightmare, he would woke up in his subconscious mind before woke up in reality. He did this so that his wife and children won't know his horrible childhood. He manage to wear his happy go lucky mask pretty well over the years but only people manage to peel of the mask and see the true feelings deep in his heart. Iruka Kakashi, Shikamaru and Sasuke were some of the person who knew him well.
Sasuke and Shikamaru are like brothers and best friends to him. They understand him and Sasuke understand the feelings of being alone. Kakashi and Iruka are like a father to him. Iruka have saved him before and understand the feelings of being orphan like him and Sasuke. Kakashi besides the fact that Naruto is his late sensei's son, he still love Naruto and often took care of him back when he was still a child. He will always rescue him and aid him till he got better while disguise as an Anbu.
Suddenly, he felt a breath behind him. He turned to see his tailed beast friend.
"Yo, Kurama! What's up?" Naruto exclaims pretend that nothing happened before.
"Drop the act, gaki," Kurama said to Naruto.
"What are you talking about Kurama? I'm fine, see," Naruto said before grinning to his pal. Kuama let out a sigh
"Listen here gaki, no one in the world knows you better than I do, besides, you're a terrible liar to me. You may act all happy to everyone but not me. I won't be fooled by that fake smile although I must say that yours are pretty much better than that pale guy, " Kurama said to the current Hokage. Moments later, tears started to flow down his cheeks again along with sobs.
"Tch, come here, idiot," Kurama said while showing a gesture to Naruto to come to him with his finger. Naruto ran to his friend then hug him tightly. He started to cry and scream like a child.
"Seriously brat, still think that you can fool me with that fake smile of yours, huh?" Kurama said while patting Naruto softly on his back with his finger. Naruto didn't replied but instead continue to cried his eyes out loudly while Kurama continue to pat him softly.
A few minutes later, Naruto pulled himself off Kurama's fur.
"Who would have thought that the blood thirsty Kyuubi could go soft,huh?," Naruto said before grinning.

"Che, you count as lucky,gaki. Usually I would make my jailers to free me out of this place," Kurama said with a slight blush on his cheek before looking away. Naruto grin grew wider.

"Lucky for you, I'm special!" Naruto exclaimed proudly.

"Alright, alright, now wake up. Your wife might be worried about you," Kurama said in a monotone voice.
"Okay, bye!" Naruto said before waking up in the real world.

...ruto-kun! Naruto-kun!" a faint yet worry voice echo in his ears before he opened his eyes. Their eyes meet each other. The pupiless pair of eyes stare at him worriedly. Naruto smiled softly before carrasing his wife cheek, reassuring her that he is fine.

'How could I be so stupid?' he thought to himself before hugging his wife, burried his face in his wife's perfectly big heavenly breast.

"N....Na....Naruto-kun, are you alright?!!!" Hinata stammer, shocked by the sudden action of her husband.
"Ne, Hinata-chan, let's stay like this until morning, kay'?" Naruto said hugging his wife closer to him. Hinata gave out a sigh before nod her head. She fall back to sleep after seeing her husband fall asleep in her arm.

The next day........

Naruto was wearing his usual orange zip on shirt with 3 black stripes at the end of both sleeves and clothes with an Uzumaki clan symbol on his back. He wear a pair of brown shinobi pants and a pair of black toeless shinobi sandals. He wore his Hokage haori as he walk toward the door but he stopped himself when he heard footsteps running towards him. He turned around and saw Boruto holding his favourite black with dark pink design coat in one hand and the other on his knee.
"Y... You promise to train me today, -ttebasa!!" Boruto panted out while still chewing his bread in his mouth. Naruto let out a chuckle.
"Don't worry, I'm just going out to check on the training ground. I promise you didn't I? I never broke my promise, that's my nindo. So, go continue eating your breakfast and meet me there, okay?" Naruto asked and giving a fist bump to his hand. Boruto smile and gladly fist bump his dad.
"Bye, " Naruto said with a smile on his face.
Later, Naruto walk to the training ground while observing it. Suddenly, he felt a strong yet familiar chakra. He looked around before suddenly passed out. Back in Konohagakure, everyone from team 7,8,9,and 10 also passed out before being sucked by a giant portal.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Oi, Bakashi! What did you say about me?!!" Obito yelled at his rival and teammate.
"Did you say something, dead last?" Kakashi said back in a bored tone.
"Hey!" Obito yelled back before glaring at Kakashi. Both of them continue to bicker while Rin were helping Kushina clearing the picnic area.
Suddenly, Minato, Kushina and Kakashi change into a battle stance much to the confusion of Rin and Obito.
"What's wrong sensei?" Obito asked his sensei.
'There are some sort of immense chakra around that I can't even identified," Minato explain until suddenly collapsed to the ground and so does the others before being teleported elsewhere.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Same thing happened to the genin version of team 7,8,9 and 10, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Konohamaru and Hanabi from the same timeline.

Author's note
Another Naruto fanfic for Naruto lovers. I've read a lot of different kind of story like these so I've decided to take a try. Hope you enjoy.