Hope to Love

Hope is what we wake up to on Christmas morning, Hope is what drives our hearts to find our soulmate. Hope is the feeling you get when your children take their first steps. Hope is the best most important feeling a person can experience, right beside love. Without these, what are we?
What is our motivation? Now i understand most people have different ways of using love and hope. But they all boil down to the same reason. We Hope to get a new bike for our birthday, we Hope to reach our goals and become successful, we Hope to watch our children grow up safely , but most importantly. We hope to find love. 

She was Grace, a blessing from the heavens. A divine being sent down for earth, in hopes to lead me on the path of righteousness. Although her path was stained in sorrow, she did not falter. For she strived to make the best of the moment and sought out matters of the heart. She herself was struck down by unearthly emotions, though this did not stop her. To her it seems like her world was caving in, as if the earth had crumbled beneath her feet. A sliver of hope was left, a narrow white light at the end of a treacherous dungeon. The only thing that kept her going was the foundation of love that had started it all. For years she dreamt of the time that her and i were soon to be together, to create a bond that nothing on this earth could destroy.
She knew that it were meant, even though i was the one who who ruined it all. She kept her head high, and through sheer willpower she stuck beside it. Although i do not deserve it.
She is an angel, i am merely a man. Unworthy of the blessing she has brought upon me.
I do not understand what she sees , i may never. But there is one thing i do understand.
That she could my all, she is my guardian, she is love, my angel. And for this i am solely bound to her by will, and by choice.
I will never deceive her again, i will never treat her like i once did. I will treat her as if she were royalty, because angels are gods children. His son was the king of kings, as the fact sets foot, i will treat her as such. She is my princess.
There is one thing i wish to speak of, forgiveness.
I understand you say you do, and i do believe.
But i want you to know, that i will always strive to do better and from here on out, i will do better. Forgiveness in hand, as are folded by prayers. I intend to do the best for you and myself. I love you, for you are mine and i am yours.