Chapter 4-The Stormy Night In The Tea Cup(B)

Sorry I'm late.I was dealing with a writer's block issue.

Advaay dressed in a white kurta and white pyjamas and hair perfectly combed like always.He has changed his outfit after having bath in the lukewarm water which Anya had preheated.He was sipping his favourite coffee. Being a successful business tycoon, singer an Radio VJ, he is always busy but before playing multiple roles in his career and personal life, he is nothing but a mere human. 

Like every normal human, he works to earn enough to give his family a well protected shelter, food for 3 times a day and clothes to wear. In between fulfilling these all roles, he at least manages to have some time off from his busy schedule to clear his mind and reflect on his actions which he performed throughout the whole day. 

To clear his mind, he has designed a comfortable spot in his house  which is away from the television, radio or other people where he and Anya can quietly sit and enjoy their cup of coffee in peace.

 It was totally white in colour

 It was totally white in colour. It was the kind of colour that looked white until something that was really white was held against it. Then it took on a more yellowish hue, creamy really.

White sofa with few fluffy cushions which was covered by some different colored patterns of covers.A white small glass table in center of the vicious circle of sofas. A french window made of glass and was framed by white colored metal. There is a modular kitchen with different cabinets of off white color. A microwave, four chambered gas stove and island table with two bar like stools attached to it.

It is AdYa's relaxing place.  Both of them being introvert person like to have personal space and to keep a  distance from the rest of the world.This place is well hidden from the rest part of house. But being a businessman, Advaay have some foreign guests passing by each month. So to maintain their own privacy and a little space from the guest.

Colors matter in our life no matter how much you deny. If you are sitting in a room with a light or pale or pastal coloured room, your focus on work increases and mind relaxes faster. 

White, an inherently positive color, is associated with purity, virginity, innocence, light, goodness, heaven, safety, brilliance, illumination, understanding, cleanliness, faith, beginnings, sterility, spirituality, possibility, humility, sincerity, protection, softness, and perfection.For this soothing effect on their mood after a hard day at work place. A cup of coffee was best remedy for their stress and mental health.

They have added this place to their mansion not more than a year ago .The real reason of addition of this place was because of a huge fiasco which happened last time, when they had one of the shrewd foes of Advaay as a few days guest, who was trying to pry in the matters of his business to destroy him but  Anya's beauty has made him go into a psycho mode where he had tried to gain her attention with his discrete and digusting touches which Anya being the bird brain never notice but felt a little off around him but Advaay is an extremely jealous man when it comes to Shivanya. He had beaten up the man so hard that he had broke 32-35 bones in his body when he tried to stalk Shivanya while she was bathing. 

For the sake of his wife's safety and security, he designed it for her relaxation place after work and his main reason was to keep his darling away from the hawk eyes of a man who had a proposal of venomous snake to visit him. 

When left alone with a cup of coffee , one will surely stop talking and begin to think, not on what work they still have sitting on their desk, the day's emails that haven't been replied to or what to cook the family for dinner. Instead, one can begin to reflect on deeper, happier and more meaningful things.

Today instead of having coffee, he opted for ginger tea. His Anu's favorite drink.A sip of ginger tea was the food to his soul.It relaxed him to no end. He smiled at the nostalgia when Anu and Chutki had asked him to make them ginger tea for them when their parents were away and he made it terrible but his sisters drank it happily.When he tasted he wanted to throw it away and felt terrible for making his sisters taste those horrible tea.

His sisters however reassured him it w the as better than the coffee and ginger tea that their mother and the chef makes. He hugged his sisters.They were his life.His world, his reason to life.

Anya was in the kitchen with some earthen pots placed on the island table. She was boiling some leaves in a saucepan in which water was boiling. After adding she was inhaling the heavenly smell of the tea which reminds of her mayeka, which she had left on her own will because to live with the love of her life Advaay.

Though, she gave up her an identity as an Miss Shivanya Shakti Singh Oberoi and happily accepted the title of Mrs Shivanya Advaay Singh Raizada. To gain something, we have to give up something too. Though separation from her twin Shivaay and her cousins OmRu and Prinku had deeply hurt her but she accepted what Fate had decided for her. 

Her Bade Papa and Mom..oops Mrs Oberoi who were against her decision of marrying an orphan boy who was the heir to once-upon-time-demanded group of companies which was led to downfall after the death of the original MD and CEO, the magnatate duo Shilpa and Rakesh who were murdered by one of the biggest goons of India , Sultan.

It's been 7 years since see saw them but had kept her tabs on them. The Fantastic Five Oberoi Bond is "All for One, One for All." No matter how much seed of hatred, disgust and lies anyone sows, their bond in unbreakable. They will always be "One for All, All for One." 

The chai in kullad made by Shivaay was her favourite memory of rainy season.She misses her twin's cooking and arrogance which is no less than Advaay's cooking and arrogance,Advaay's music reminds her of Om's shayaris and philosophy and Advaay's pranks reminds him of the naughty Rudy while Advaay's sensitive side reminds her of Prinku.

She finds her siblings antics in her husband in every way which feel her more homely with him. She is close to none though she is a bit more sociable than Advaay. Only Advaay,is close to her like her twin and Om were and brought out her playful side which only RuPri can do. He is her best friend, her guide, her husband, her soulmate, her prankster buddy and her everything. Her world to be precise. Without him, there's no Anya. There is no Shivanya without Advaay and No Advaay without Shivanya.

Hope you guys like it.

Its already time for my bus to leave. I need to grab some chocolate milkshake and cookies for snacks before I leave.

Please vote and comment and literally spent my 2nd half on it.