Chapter 46

💕Tony💕

Ohh today was the day I know she's coming today I know it because it's getting real heavy on my uterus.

I sat down taking deep breaths August was downstairs in the studio basement working on something Kammie and her kids left out Anthony is staring dead at me my phone upstairs.

"Why are you staring at me Ant damn you just like yo dad I swear." I rolled my eyes he giggled covering his mouth.

"Mommy you pee pee on yourself." He pointed laughing.

"Ohhhh Anthony go daddy hurry run fat run." I ordered him he ran as fast as his little legs could take him but I knew it was gonna take forever to get down the steps.

A few minutes later August came up with him I looked at him and he almost dropped Anthony he put him down and ran upstairs quickly to get his stuff.

He came back down with my bag and the key with some other things he helped me up then grabbed Anthony we got in the car I got in the car heading off to the hospital.

-
When we got there he told them the situation and they put me in the wheelchair While August called the family on the way.

They put me in the bed and started to hook me up to machines I was in pain no doubt I was in pain but I'm doing a natural birth so this gon hurt.

I laid on my side and looked at august he was smiling I smiled slightly I Ant was sitting down in the seat with his head down and his lip pouty and playing with his hands.

"Anthony baby what's wrong." I asked him.

He looked at me still with his pouty face." I don't wanna sister." He said quietly getting up coming towards me.

"Why not Ant I thought you wanted one what happened?" I hugged him he cried a little I wiped his tears.

"Because you no know I'm there." He wiped his face.

"Aww baby imma know you there and imma still gonna give you all of my attention. don't cry I don't like when you cry,can I get a kiss?" I puckered my lips.

He gave me a kiss and I wiped his nose and stuff with a wipe

"You promise." He looked at me.

" I promise Ant." I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

My mom and them walked in I got back on my back and smiled waving back at them they gave me a kiss and stuff.

Few hours everybody was waiting and it was like 4 something in the afternoon we came at 7 the doctor came and told us it's time they rolled me into the delivery room.

They told August to go get in the scrubs and stuff along with my mom dad and his mom. They came back in and they was ready August looked at the doctor POV looking at my vagina.

Then the doctor looked back at him and as he walked over to me I rolled my eyes this shit hurts I'm in fucking pain my back hurt and everything.

He grabbed my hand as the doctor told me to push I did oh shit I'm never doing a natural birth ever again. August whispered something's in my ear that made me smile or laugh that kinda distracted me he held my hand playing with my knuckles.

"After this we can plan our wedding I'll buy you any dress you want no matter the cost as long as get to marry you Tony that's all I ever wanted from the jump even though you was rude at the beginning. I love you baby you hear me I love you so much you don't even know T." He whispered in my ear as I pushed.