Chapter 33

💕Tony's POV💕

I woke up and looked up I was buried under August. I got up and out the bed, I took a shower,got out,dried off,put on my under garments. I got some clothes from my house last night. I put on a black hoodie,with my black joggers, and white socks. I put my hair in a bun while biting my lip. My phone buzzed I held the bobby pins in my mouth turning on my phone.

I had a text from Jada talking bout some 'everybody get an invitation but me😒' I swiped left dismissing it out my face.

August wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek I smiled putting the bobby pins in my hair.

"Good mornin"I smiled turning around hugging him. 

"Wassup"he sat me on the counter.

He started kissing on me and I laughed because it tickled.

"Okay stop because that tickles."I giggled.

He stopped and I got down texting Jada back saying it got lost in the mail. Ik I'm lying why she so hateful doh I apologized rt. Idk why she pissed I ain't get married so ik chu see dat shit on social media.

"Wyd"he asked from the bathroom turning on the shower.

"Jada tripping because she wasn't invited"I huffed.

"I thought y'all was cool."He looked at me grabbing his towel.

"I did that so she can get out my face about chu"I looked at him crazy.

"I swear.."he shook his head.

"It doesn't matter it wasn't a wedding anyways so."I shrugged."I want frozen yogurt hurry up."I rushed him.

"Chu need to go check on my son why chu rushing a nigga."he pointed.

Sometimes I forget we have a child I ain't even lying till I see a pacifier laying down somewhere I be like oh shit. I went in and Anthony was up as soon as I came to his sight he started crying.

"Cmon stinka"I cooed.

I fed him and put him in some clothes sitting him in his car seat. I ran in the room right quick and put on my white convers. I put some money in my pockets and keys.

"TONY"August yelled.

"Hold on"I spoke.

I packed jay a bag and then came downstairs.

"Forgot to get him a bag because he kinda is a shitty booty baby"I spoke.

He shook his head and we was out the door. He put Anthony in the back strapping in his car seat and got in starting the car.

"I'm gonna go get some frozen yogurt yup yup"I danced in my seat.

"Sit yo yasss down"August commanded.

I stopped and took pictures on my phone. When we got to the frozen yogurt place got out and I ran inside and ordered me a strawberry frozen yogurt as August sat Jay's car seat on the table playing with his feet as he kicked wildly and whined a little. I sat on August lap and he wrapped one arm around my waist with the other still playing with Jayden.

"Yea chu my lul nigga. Gonna be like ya daddy when chu grow up"he spoke to home.

"I hope not"I mumbled and put some yogurt in my mouth.

"Imma drop yo mama."he side eyed me.

"I'll do chu before chu do me"I stuck my finger in the frozen yogurt and put it on his face.

"Chu play too much T"he groaned.

"Chu want some yogurt jay chu want some frozen yogurt."I asked Anthony.

-

-

-

We was back at the house I was laying across the studio couch while August held jay in his lap and wrote lyrics down. We was doing this song with DJ Khaled,Chris Brown,Rick Ross,Jeremih, and future called 'Do You Mind'.

"Tell me what to do tell me what to do when u see a bad bitch in front of u baby."I mumbled to myself while playing candy crush on my phone.

"Where his cloth at he drooling everywhere"he asked.

"Ummm"I sat up looking around."Here" I tossed him the cloth.

He cleaned him up and turned around in the chair.

"Chu finished."I asked.

"Naw I took a break"he shrugged.

"I'm finished"I told him.

"Cool"he said playin with Anthony's hands.

He moved and whined a little then started sniffing chu know how they do it start doing it and have that pout on their face then start crying. He had a whole fit we watched him ik he was scratching the shit outta august the way his little hands slid across august bare chest as he threw his fit.

I grabbed a bottle and shook it up and tossed it to August he began to feed him he stopped cryin. I sat back down and rested my head on the couch and dozed off a little then woke up.

I peeped one eye open August was had his head back with his eyes closed as Jayden drunk his bottle.

We so tired Anthony be having us up all night being a parent hard he ain't even one month yet.

I laughed and balled up a piece of paper and threw it at August he got up quick looking at me I shrugged.

He looked down at Anthony and sighed going to sleep.

"Don't go to sleep and drop my fat man."I mumbled.

He shooed me and I got Anthony from his hands he went upstairs to go to sleep. When Anthony was finished I burped him and rocked him to sleep. I walked upstairs and put Ant in his crib. I pulled my hair back walking out his room I opened the door and it was dark all chu could hear was how fast the ceiling fan was moving.

I pulled off my shorts and stood on my knees on the bed putting my hair in a ponytail. I smacked August ass and laughed silently I like messing with him in his sleep.

"Papa bearrr"I cooed in his ear.

He ignored me."Pa-Pa bear"I kissed on his face.

"Wasty"he groaned.

"Kiss?"I got on the other side of him in his face.

He kissed my lips soft and tiredly.

"Thank chuu"I said in a baby voice.

He chuckled lightly and pulled my leg on top of him wrapping the same one around my waist. We fell asleep a few minutes later.

Happy birthday bearrrr🐻🐻.. He fucking 24 now felt like centuries to me😭 for this day to come I've been counting down. Waiting on him to post sumn though cant be doing me like dat😫😒. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY AUGGGG!!!