Prolouge: always and forever

The crowed was silent as they watched the girl walk to the middle of the field. Her eyes glazed over, her hair wet. Her body unclothed, except for her underwear and bra. She was shaking, clutching something in her hand. Curious people leaned in the see what the girl was holding. A bright light reflected into the eyes of the crowed, off of a blade.

Gasps went around the crowed, whispers. People too scared to move, to scared to get close to the girl.

The girl had stopped in the middle of the field, back towards the crowed. Many people questioned, who was this girl? The girl spoke so soft only those on the field could hear.

"Help me." Two little words uttered, yet no one moved to help the girl. No one covered her small frail body. No one dared to break the silence.

"Princess?" People had turned to see who broke the silence. A boy, forced to grow up. Forced to throw out his reckless ways and become a man.

A scream broke out, then more.

The girls had blood dripping from her dainty hands. Parents grabbing their kids, protecting their innocent eyes.

The girl had turned around to face the crowed. People gasped in realization: Amelia King.

"Noooo!" A dark haired girl had ran from the crowed. Running towards her best friend.

The boy had broken out into a run.

It was like a movie, those scenes where something is happening and everything is happening in slow motion. The girls eyes looked back and forth at the two running.

Her body fell to the ground with a thump. The girl had reached her first, the boy not so long after her.

The dark haired girl had pulled her small body on her lap, shaking with fear. Sirens were heard in the back round. A crowed had formed around the three upon the ground.

She spoke, yet no one had ever thought those would be last spoken by Amelia King, the girl who once seemed unbreakable had indeed broken, "always and forever." And she smiled. Knowing that she was finally pain free.

Months later.

"Anna, please. We've been at this for months now. You've spoken to the cops and now nothing." My eyes swung to the stupid therapist in her stupid chair, with her stupid notepad.

"You wanna know why I don't speak?" Her eyes had widened, but she stayed silent. "Because if I speak then I remember, people just want to talk about that night. They wanna bring back the way she had looked so broken. Like I can't remember. Those images are always in my fucking head. Driving me completely insane. Not talking makes me think I'm not alive. I don't have to communicate with people who really don't give a shits out me or Amelia. I was her best friend. No one believed her when she tried speaking up. When she tried getting help. And me being alive makes it even worse.we had always done everything together. Stuck at the hip since kindergarten." I stopped to catch my breath, "always and forever." With that I stormed out of there and past my mother.

.......

Breaking News: young girl found in her bedroom hanging, with one last heart breaking message.

"Always and forever"

Had been carved into her arm, also known as the last spoken words of Amelia King.