Bestfriend *part 1*

I was walking back from getting some candy, wondering where Amelia went. She had said she forgot something in her locker and went to get it.

I'm worried about her, she been distant lately. So I thought maybe this game would bring us back together.

After all; always and forever.

I noticed a bit too late, the density in the air dropped. Everyone had gone silent. I looked up in curiosity.

I stopped breathing.

My heart dropped.

I couldn't move, I was frozen. My mind spun in circles, muffled screams filled the air. There stood Kenna half naked in the middle of the field blood down her wrists.

"Noooo!" I couldn't hear myself, I dropped everything and ran. I ran and ran trying to reach her body before it hit the ground. Tears streaming down my face.

No. No. No. No. No.

Her body had collapsed and I fell to my knees and pulled her up so her head rested upon my thighs. She was shaking I hear sirens I heard sirens tons and tons of sirens in the background but nothing was making me stop crying. The scene in front of me was scary. My best friend was hurting and I didn't even know.

Sirens were so loud yet no one was here to help her, she was dying in my arms and I could do a single thing but cry. I was too scared that if I moved she would fade away. She was my best friend, she is my best friend, she will always be my best friend so why didn't I noticed the hints. Why couldn't I see her hurting right in front of me.

Her hand slowly graced over mine and blood got on on my sweater she looked up and she smiled, even dying she always had a smile on her face and she whispered three words to me "always and forever".

I stopped breathing, I stop moving, I was still everything was quiet, I brought her hand to my face to feel comforting touch one last time. For I knew what was happening, she wanted to be happy and the only way she could be happy he was that she left for good.

Hands, all I remember our hands grabbing at me pulling me from her body but I wouldn't let it go. This is not the last time I tell myself. That could not have been the last time that I would hear her voice see her soft smile and those damaged eyes.

Anna let go.

...........