im...sorry

Angel POV
Liu seems didn't tell to anyone what happen late at night he looked at me with worried smile. I smiled back but its was like a light smile Jeff its starting to get a little worried from me caused he told to his brother that he heard a shout from the bathroom liu said its probably just your imagination I didn't here any noise
Jeff liu and I went to school we went on the same school I'm just a gr 2 student my friend suddenly approach me and we started walking all way to our classroom I shouted goodbye to my brothers BYE JEFF!!! BYE LIU!!!

Liu POV
She seems to be having fun around school while my brother and I saw those three guys again they seem to try to target something Jeff was about to leave but... "Brother those gang got angel!" What!? I got surprise that they were targeting angel she was trying to strugle "let go of me!! Help me!!" She was pleading to let her go as soon Jeff and I came I got mad and told them to let her go. Hey you pissed of punk let her go!!! They seem to refuse they left with those two boys and runaway with angel we were not defeated surprisingly but Jeff went ahead to find Angel I just went to the police station and report those three gang boys.

-time skip-

Jeff POV
I made it is like an abondan house this kind of place seems to be very eerie. But I still went inside and some I grab a knife after all I did defeat them before why not try again I smirk after thinking that I went inside but I saw one of he's group got stab and I heard a scream coming from upstairs is sounded like randy screaming as soon I made it upstairs I saw angel holding a knife and killed randy angel heard me when she look at me I saw her eyes look is like the color of blood. A...angel? I was scared as soon she suddenly charge right at me. I quickly dodge her attack but I got hit in the arm but I still can dodge I don't wanna hurt her she seems to be not in her real self so then I just hugged her she suddenly drop the knife and her eyes was return to her usual color she was confused of what happened until suddenly she saw me I was hurt but then she remember she hurted me.

Angel POV
I didn't know I did this I hurted Jeff I...I'm ...sorry! There was tears coming out of me and I was scared to say something I'm so...try I didn't know what happen Jeff was trying to touch me NO STAY AWAY FROM ME I DONT WANT YOU TO GET HURT!!! STAY AWAY!!! pls... Jeff still touched me and hugged me tigthly I was still shivering of fear of what I did the police suddenly came and saw all randy groups died for what I did. Good thing for the luck the police didn't investigate me or my brothers for murder liu came over to me and hug me to as soon Jeff wants to talk to liu so they went somewhere.

Liu/Jeff POV

Jeff: liu be honest you already knew about this don't you?
Liu: Ben I didn't wanted to tell you this because...
Jeff: brother you know you can tell me anything pls don't hide about this!
Liu: What if she suddenly don't know what to do we should tell this to our parents about her condition.
Jeff: are saying she's dangerous!? Bro angel been through a lot you should know the reason why she's acting like this.
Liu: I'm also worked about her Jeff but what else can we do she's only adopted we don't know anything about her.
Jeff: she maybe adopted but I never think of her being adopt shed more like our family and you should know something about this your the oldest.

Angel POV
I heard everything about what there talking about I was merely more want to say again I'm sorry... Is my fault is my fault *sob*