.

It was morning and many of us had headaches, including me

"Last night was so fun!" Namjoon stated. I thought it was too! My first time going to a club! What an experience! Then I remembered my conversation with Jimin. I need to speak to Jungkook! He isn't up yet though.... I hope he wakes up before Jimin.... They were both hammered last night. Oh thank goodness! Jungkook's awake!

"Kookie.... I know you've just woken up... but I need to speak to you...."

"What is it?" He asked with his hand on his head and a husky voice.

"It's about someone who's name begins with J and it's not you..."
Hopefully he'll guess Jimin...

"Jin?" Why??

"No Jimin... now can you come into the kitchen, please?"

Jungkook followed me into the kitchen as I leant onto the kitchen side.

"Last night, when we was all getting drunk, Jimin started speaking to me. I don't know how drunk he was, but he started speaking about an arranged marriage. Has he ever spoken about it to you before?"

Jungkook was silent for a few seconds before replying with
"Not that I can remember. What did he say to you about it?"

"He said that he has to get married in two months to someone he grew up with if he doesn't find someone he truly loves, but that's not the part that's bothering me..."

"What is then?" Jungkook asked.

"He said he's found someone he loves... And it's me... I like him as a friend and I would be willing to be his girlfriend if I knew him more... I just don't know what to do.. Did Jimin ever say to you that he likes me when speaking to you? Namjoon mentioned something about it..."

"It's best to ask Namjoon himself about Jimin saying he likes you, but if you're willing to show interest in Jimin, I'll be more than grateful to help you and I'm sure the others will be as well. But first ask Namjoon about Jimin. Ok?" Jungkook smiled.

"My little Unnie is already getting interested in someone! So aegyo!"

Jungkook and I walked back into the living room. Jimin was awake now and Yoongi is slowly waking up now.

"Namjoon, can I ask you something in private please?"
He nodded his head curiously and we walked to the corner of the room.

"Yesterday when you said that someone had an interest in me, did you mean Jimin?"

"It might be...."

I really need to know!
"I hope you don't mind me asking, but can you give me a straight answer? It's urgent! Something happened yesterday..." I said sincerely.

"If you have to know.... Yes. Yes it is Jimin. Whenever Jungkook speaks about you, his face lightens up! Why what did he say to you?"

"He was a bit drunk at the time, but he said something about an arranged marriage that will go on in two months time if he doesn't find a girlfriend, but he said he loves me... I am willing to show interest in him, he's very sweet, but I needed to know that what he was saying is true or not..."

"I see... I see... I'll help you two get together!"

"Jungkook's helping too!" I accidentally shouted.. everyone looked towards Namjoon and I and gave us a weird look. We both ignored it and made our way back towards the others when Namjoon whispered.
"I'll help Jimin. Jungkook will help you. And you keep on listening to Jimin and about his arranged marriage."

"Why did you tell my name like that?" Jungkook also whispered

"Because Namjoon is helping with the situation too."