chapter 1

ALEXS P.O.V

My alarm wakes me up, I turn it off so I don't wake up my mom. I stand and walk over to my walk in closet and pull on black jeans that have paint splatters from my last project. A purple short sleeve shirt, a black sweater with purple print that says 'I don't care' and a purple Bienne. I love Bienne's, I wear one every day and have at least 100 of them. I grab my phone, my sketch pad, and the rest of drawing supplies and put them in my back pack. I go down stairs, my mom is pasted out on the couch, 2 empty bottles of whiskey on the ground next to her I pick them up and throw them away then go to the kitchen and grab a pop tart, I hear a honk from outside and walk out the door. My best friend Allen is waiting in his car, Lizzy my other best friend in the passenger seat so I hop in back and glare at the back of the seat.

"is ur mom drunk again" Allen asks

"yes she fell asleep on the couch again!" i say.  'she drank 2 whole bottles of whiskey last night although I shouldn't be surprised" I say bitterly.

"I'm sorry love" lizzy says in her thick British accent.

"can we not talk about this please" I plead looking down "ok love". we're quite for the rest of the way to school

We get out and I go to my locker I get my books out, I turn in standing in front of me is Lucy and her minions. they are all wearing shorts that might as well be underwear and a crop top that shows to much skin with a v neck that shows way to much cleavage.

"what do u want" I snarl already in a bad mood " I don't have time for ur bull shit".

kids are gathering around us now. she laughs and says "what are u wearing girls don't wear stuff like that, oh wait I forgot ur not a girl"

I glare at her " id rather be a guy then a fake ass Barbie doll like u"

she says "hey have u seen your mom today, no she's probably passed out in some bar".

I lunge at her and punch her right in the face grab her shirt and threw her in to the lockers. her friends advance but I punch one in the stomach so hard she crumpled the others back off running to there fallen friends. a teacher put me into a empty class room and leaves me there with Travis and Peter, who each punched one of the other goons in the face right in front of the teacher so they could come with. me about ten minutes later my phone rang , I ignored it  "I'm leaving now I say r u coming".

They say " nah" so l left and headed home I walked in the door, my mom was seething.

she yelled " u got into a fight again, u are the biggest disappointment ever". I laugh "really mom your a drunk who cant keep a job or a husband and ur calling me a disappointment". my mom gasped "u are the worst kid a parent could get ur dad had the right idea when he left and guess what I wish u died instead of ur brother" I gasped and felt tears burn in my eyes, I turned around an ran to the near by park. when I got there I couldn't run any more so walked over to a tree and fell to the ground sobbing in to my knees. a while later I hear footsteps and look up I wasn't crying any more but still felt offal and weak. in front of me  Sam the school bad boy stood. he was wearing black jeans a white shirt and a leather jacket. he was hot, had electric blue eyes and perfect pink lips.

he sat down next to me after a moment he says "what's wrong u look like ur back from the dead".

"prissy Barbie dolls and family problems....why do u care"I say dryly ."I don't like when girls cry what's ur name".

"Alex yours?" He smiles for some reason "Sam tell me bout ur family problems" he says

"my moms a drunk who finds rich guys marries them for there money. I beat up lucy and some of her goons my mom was pissed her exact words when I walked in the house were ' u got into a fight again, u are the biggest disappointment ever' and I said back 'really mom your a drunk who cant keep a job or a husband and ur calling me a disappointment' then she said" I was trying hard not to cry I stuttered "sh-she said 'u are the worst kid a parent could get ur dad had the right idea when he left and guess what I wish u died instead of ur brother". his eyes widened I felt the tears start to fall. I struggled to my feet and wiped away my tears. "thanks for talking to me but I'd better get home or to my friends house or something " and turn and walk away. I go to Lizzy's house. when she opens the door and sees my face she ushers me inside. I walk into the kitchen her mom is cooking she turns and frowns "what's wrong dear?". lizzy speaks up from behind me "its ur mom isn't it love" I nod and she hugs me I collapse in her arms sobbing not able to stand. she helps me sit at the kitchen table and her mom gives me a cup of tea.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope u enjoyed the first chapter tell me what u think about it I will updated as soon as I can love u