chapter 2 hi again

Wasss up don't be shy comment please

i sip my tea and tell them what happened, they look at me in sympathy.

"we'll always be here love at any time any day i will be here for u" she smiled and miss whence said "get some sleep dears" .

"yes mom" me and Lizzy say at the same then burst out laughing I get up and tap Lizzy on the shoulder then yelled " your it "and run up stairs.

the next day at school, I was sitting at the table around me were all my friends Allen, Lizzy, Josh, Drew, Travis and Peter we were eating. I got up to throw my garbage away. on my way back from the trash the whole football team surrounded me. Lucy laughed from her table I backed up and hit a wall. they advanced. the team captain said "were not gonna do anything now but watch ur back".

I walked back to the table they looked at me "what was that about" drew asked .

"Barbie's boyfriend telling me to back of her" "ohh" they say in unison.

><><><><><><><><><><><><
later that day I'm walking home alone and the football team cornered me.

"we're back " they say evily was i terrified. the first one came at me and hit me in the ribs so hard I crumpled. they all started kicking me and yelling insults at me. I screamed when one of them got me in the rib again.  someone yelled something. my ears were ringing so i didn't hear what but the stopped and ran.

I pushed myself up ignoring the pain. when I tried to stand everything turned blurry my chest erupted in pain. I almost fell lover but someone caught me, picking me up bridle style. I looked up and saw sam.

"hi again" I mumbled wincing in pain grabbing ribs, I feel tears burn in my eyes but, I fight them back.

"should I take u to the hospital" I shook my head "no I hate hospitals ". just take me to Lizzy's house please" I say. I couldn't take the pain any more and I hide my face in my his chest tears streaming down my face he makes a phone call. a while later a white car shows up my vision goes dark.

I wake up on the couch in Lizzy's house. I try to get up but yelp in pain and shrink back into the couch. "don't try and get up love u got jumped by the the foot ball team" Lizzy says bitterly. "remind me not to mess with them" I say shaking a little I was scared of them yes I admit it.

"hi again" says Sam worry edged in his face

"thanks" I say he smiles "no problem".
***************************
the next day at school(I refused to stay home). it was lunch and me and my friends were eating. Sam didn't come to class today. then I heard a familiar voice behind me.

Lucy said " did the football team teach u a lesson yesterday, they told me how they backed u to a wall and punched u in the stomach so hard u screamed and fell to the ground an..." I cut her off. " clearly they didn't punch me hard enough cuz I'm not scared of u or them don't think u " I prodded her in the chest knocking her on her but "can control me with force cuz u cant". I sit back down she gets up and calls over her boyfriend the captain of the football team. someone grabs my shoulder pulling me so I fall on the ground. Travis, Peter, Allen and Lizzy all stood rage in there eyes. I stand and dust my self of smirking. "sit down i don't want u guys getting hurt don't argue cuz i know nun of u stand a chance alone or together". they do as i say but glare at ben(Lucy's b-friend).

Sam's point of view

she turns to face ben smirking amusement in her eyes and says "I'm not scared of u I'm not scared of death or pain i don't care if u hit me right now but" her face turns dead Sirius "if u lay a finger on any of my friends i will make u wish u hadn't been born got it". ben scoffed "what ever" he mumbles and walks away. she turns and sits down.