The Flight from Hell

So its nearly midnight right now and I just had some inspiration for a story so Ta Da

This story will also have some naughty language in it so let me apologize in advance

******

"Come on dude, its one harmless kiss" said my co-pilot and long time friend Alex.

"No" I was pissed off. He has been on my case lately and frankly I'm over it. He came out to me about six months ago. I would never judge him or anything but lately he has been coming on to me and touching me in ways no man ever should.

"Ohh come on man" he pouted "stop being boring I know you love it"

The truth be told I did love it he made me feel like no woman has before, But he was a man. And I am a man. Its just wrong.

"Flight MH398 permission granted to land." crackled across the radio.

"Thank you we will be touching down shortly" I said back still slightly annoyed at Alex, "Prepare the landing gear Alex"

"Yes captain" he did as he was told for once and soon we had landed and we were on our way to the hotel for the night before another flight back home to Sydney in the morning.

***

"Your room number is 3406, it is on the 34th floor and is the 6th door to the left" said the nice reception lady. Still had her mouth wide open and was staring at the pair of us. Alex and I made quite the couple but I would never admit that. He was the hansom devil that would tower over everyone and have any man or woman submitting to his every pleasure at the drop of a hat. Then there was me. I was shorter than Alex but by no means short. I was what people would call mysterious. No one ever knew what I was thinking. This sexy partnership lead to people getting very wide eyed and gooey whenever we were together.

"Hehe Babe I know your gonna love this" came his smug voice from inside our room.

"First of all, I'm not your babe! Second, I do not Love this! And third, why the fuck didn't you get a room with two beds?!?

"I don't know, I guess they ran out" he said cheerily, he seemed a little happy for my liking.

The next morning I woke up with something heavy on my bare chest. I opened my eyes and saw it was Alex. I mussed have gone to sleep last night then he cuddled up to me. I wanted to be disgusted at our position. Our legs intertwined and my arm caressing his back, but I just couldn't. He was just so beautiful. It just felt right. But it wasn't, I wasn't gay. So I roughly pushed him off me and got up. I was glad that I still had pants on as I Ialked into the adjoining bathroom to take a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom I found a note from Alex.

Sorry Felix, I had to go out

Have fun today

Will meet you at the airport

Don't be late :)

Alex

Great, no matter how much I hated Alex at the moment I did still enjoy his company and now I was going to have to spend the day by myself. I decided to go for a walk I was staying a block from the famous Time Square after all. It was 6 in the morning, the perfect time of day if you ask me.  I just loved it. The air was crisp and fresh. There were not as many people around but still enough to let you know you were in a big city.

I had been walking for about an hour when I decided to sit down on a bench. I loved being a pilot but I had to admit the hours and jet lag did take a toll on me especially just after a busy Christmas season. but I wouldn't change it for the world.

***

"Finally" Alex was angry "its only an hour before take off. You know I hate it when I have to set up without you" I just laughed. Alex and I were the best pilots Australia had to offer. We could pilot the largest of planes in our sleep but on the odd occasion that I accidentally fall asleep in Time square he gets so angry at me.  We are very reliant on each other but I can't complain he is wonderful company. Most of the time.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry I just drifted off but I'm here now aren't I?"

"Yeah I suppose" he seemed somewhat defeated " let's just get this thing in the air"