Roomies

I heard the scratching of the key as Alex unlocked the door to our apartment. Now I know what you're thinking but we have been living together since we started university in Sydney. Plus we both have our own rooms. So it's not weird or anything. Anyway we had just got back from our flight to London and I was exhausted. I was just about ready to fall into bed when Alex lightly taped at my bedroom door.

"Come in" I could hear him open the door slightly.

"Felix?" He sounded hesitant

"Yeah man what's up?" I turned around to see him only in boxers. My breath hitched. It's not like I haven't seen him shirtless before but Daymn he is some sexy man meat.

"I was just wondering could I sleep in here tonight. I just don't want to be alone tonight" I understood what he meant. Today was the year anniversary of his mother getting killed. They were very close, as close as anyone could be. Then one day she was taken from him in a drunken accident. She was driving along a deserted highway and a car shot out of nowhere hit her, she spun off the road and that was it. She was Alex's mum no more. That's not even the worst bit though. The worst bit was the driver was young and drunk but he's still alive and all he paid for killing her was a couple of short months in prison.

"Of course you can" I Just hugged him. That's all I could do and that's all he needed. To know he is loved.

******

I woke up in Alex's arms. I can't say I didn't expect it though. It's happened before. We go to bed together and during the night he snuggles up to me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Because I did. It's just awkward for me. Because well..... I'm straight? Well at least I was 100% straight until Alex came out to me. That's when I began to question everything. I hadn't been with a girl for months and well I didn't care. Which was weird. Right? I mean I'm a handsome young man. Muscled but not like the hulk. Cos frankly I find that weird. Anyway. I think I might be gay. Bisexual maybe. But only for Alex. He's just so hot!