Intro

~SIDNEY~

Hi, my name is Sidney Jo Kennedy, I have long dark brown hair that reaches down to my belly button my ethnicity is white but I'm pretty tan because I like to go to the beach a lot with my friends. I'm about 5'2" in hight with beautiful piercing blue eyes that all the guys melt to when they see me. I am sixteen years old and I live Los Angeles California. I go to Academy Of Music At Hamilton High School. My parents names are Jennifer Kennedy and Alex Kennedy.

Both my parents are pharmacists and own a whole bunch of pharmacies all over the U.S.A, so we have a lot of money so to speak. I am an only child my parents spoil me rotten. The reason being is because my parents growing up were very poor, and had a lot of siblings. Both of my parents never got much when they were still living at home. That's all they really told me about there life's.

They never really got into it much when I would talk to them about there child hood. Well more about me, when I was two years old I was always running around and singing any song that came to my mind, and I would like to put on little performances for my parents and their friends when they would come over to our house. A little later on when I turned three my parents decided to put me in voice lessons and piano lessons to help me learn the proper ways to breath, get louder and softer on certain parts of the music and just become a better musician all around. And to this day I still take both piano and voice lessons from the same teacher from whom I started with.

Her name is Ms. Johnson, she is a wonderful teacher and a great musician as well. Enough about that though, I'm not just this little goodie two shoe girl that my parents think that I am. I have a little bit of a crazy streak in me. I like to go to a lot of party's on the opposite side of the city and I tell yah those kids know how throw some pretty damn good parties. It's nice because I never see any of my friends from school at any of these parties because they are too scared to go to over to that side of the city not only because they are scared they are going to get caught or get in trouble, but because there are gangs on that side and there is a good chance that someone could get shot in a drive by or get stuck in the middle of a gang war.

None of that stuff scares me, if anything it excites me. It gets my adrenaline going just at the sight of all the action. This is the side of me that my family or close friends don't know about.

~ADRAIN~

So my name is Adrain Trey Johnson, I'm eight-teen years young I'm 6'2" in height. I live on my own in Los Angeles Cali, that be my home town right there and I never plan on leaving. You see I have it made here where I'm at I've got my own crib, no one to tell me what to do, how to act, when I need to come home, or even when I need to go to school.

I'm not trying to brag or nothin but I'm pretty sexy too. All the girls everywhere I go be eyeing me up and down every time I cross their path. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes that are an aqua blue color with a caramely-brown color around my pupils that just melts the lady's, I have perfectly white purely teeth that goes just right with the famous Adrain trey Johnson smile. My skin color is sort of a caramel color but maybe just a little lighter than that so that way I look good all your round. Can't forget to mention The most dangerous job a person around here could have I'm involved in a gang the we rep is black. And that's not all I'm the leader of this empire.