Chapter 2

~ADRIAN~

So I was just chillin at the trap with my home boys Cris, Dante, Louise, and Jesus. We just got done with a job and it went pretty smoothly so we decided to come back here unwind and play some cards. It was around 4:00 P.M. I was thinking I should get my ass back home and get some of my best looking clothes on, shower up, bush my teeth again. I need to make sure I'm ALWAYS looking as fresh as possible. And even more so since There's gonna be a party at this chicks house named Alesha and she is hella fine. I would definitely hit that if giving the chance. I put my cards down and looked up. They all looked at me. "Aye I'm heading home to get swagged out for Alesha's party I'm sure I'll see y'all there." They all said there goodbyes then I jumped in my car and left. Ten mins later I was pulling into the driveway. I got out and jogged to the front door, unlocked it and walked in.

My for living on my own at 18 I have pretty damn nice house 2 bedrooms and a bathroom for guests. And a huge master bedroom with my own personal bathroom which is by the way is absolutely phenomenal. It has a really nice chic-oozy bath tub that could fit like five people. And a walk in shower with two shower heads. And the whole bathroom is basically tile. I jog up the stairs and head right to my room and strait to my closet. I grab a pair of dark wash strait fit rock revival jeans and a black V neck T-shirt and I walk over to where all of my chains hang I reached for a white gold chain that had black diamonds on it. This is my most favorite chain, I got it from an old buddy. I guess he was more then a buddy, he took care of me when I was growing up. Back when I lived in Texas. Here's the thing I don't like talking about my family much... It's because both of my parents are dead. You see, my dad was the former gang leader. And mom was his ride or die. They be together since they be 15 years young up until they day got killed I was only 5 years old. The image is still very fresh in my mind.. It makes me feel sick every single time I think about it.

*Flash back*

So I just just got home, me and mommy went to the store to get some stake, hamburgers, brauts