Chapter 3: The Enemy

SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR AND SPELLINGS. I REALLY DON'T REVIEW MY WORKS AND I DON'T DO SPELL CHECK :)

Disclaimer: I really do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!! Why? Because I'm not Japanese nor am I a great artist.

XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxx0-0-0-0- KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN-0-0-0-0xxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxx0-0-0-0- KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN-0-0-0-0xxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxx0-0-0-0- KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN-0-0-0-0xxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(3rd POV)

Tension and nervousness, these two are the things happening inside, well those who are close to Hibari. "Tsu-kun!" Kyoko shouted and came over towards Tsuna's group with Enma, Hana and other students came infront of them, greeting them and asking the usual questions.

 "Ne, Dame-Tsuna!! Your still close to them huh?" Kaneda asked as he pointed both at Yamamoto and Gokudera. Tsuna smiled and nodded "Yes, their pretty close right now too". At the sentence Gokudera blushed while Yamamoto put on his usual grin. The girls who were crowding the guardians looked at each other and nodded. "Ne, Gokudera-san, Yamamoto-san, what are your relationship with each other?"

Gokudera's eyes widened and started "Frie-"

"Lovers" Yamamoto said as he wrapped an arm around Gokudera's waist and kissed him. Everyone who saw it froze and some girls squealed at the sudden affection. Tsuna ignored this and went back talking to his friends and ex-bullies of his life. "Dame-Tsuna, so what's your job? you seem close to Hibari to, you guys in the same job? or company?" and this was asked by Kurosaki, who froze on what he just said or why he brought Hibari in. Tsuna who looked shock because someone brought in Hibari in the conversation blushed and smiled. On the corner of his eyes he swear to the six hells that Hibari was smirking.

"Kyoya and I are-"

"KYOYA!?" Almost all of the people inside the room stopped and looked at the ex-prefect and their former Dame-classmate, even Nezu-sensei stopped talking and looked at them. Tsuna sweat dropped at the sudden action and smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head. He knew about the curse of saying the ex-prefects first name without his permission, well he forgot it and now he was laughing awkwardly.

"ehehehe...well um... yeah we're co-workers in the uh... Vongola company..." Tsuna said as he looked at Yamamoto and Gokudera.

"Eh.. so you DID get a job! and Yamamoto and Gokudera are with you guys?" Kuihiro said as he clapped his hands making the others sweat drop. 'He's as slow as the old Dame-Tsuna' everyone thought.

"WHY YOU, YOU THOUGHT DECIMO HAS NO JOB? HE'S VONGOLA'S B-MGHGGH" Gokudera's rant was cut short by a pair of lips on his. Everyone froze, fangirls squealed and some women fainted, for their long time idols in class are kissing. The silverette blushed and looked at his lover, his lover on the other hand grinned and rubbed the back of his hand.

"G-Gokudera-kun?" Aika said as her long time crush didn't do anything but blush, she stared at him then fainted. Tsuna sighed at his guardians actions. 'really? they had to show it to everyone' Tsuna thought. 

After an hour of fainting, questions and trying to retain your lover from blowing up people or biting them to death just because they were either making fun of their dear boss and lover, the door banged open and revealed the hotels manger. Everyone knew the manager because he they were welcomed by them. Running towards his boss, he stopped as he saw the stares. He gulped as he walked towards Decimo.

"Daichi-san, what's wrong?" Nezu-sensei asked the said manager. The former smiled awkwardlly and said "I-I need to speak with Dec- I mean, Sawada-san" the man stuttered and looked at his boss again. The said boss looked at the manager and ignored the stares  that was given to him. He looked at his lover and nodded his head.

'work just had to come with me in Japan... ' Tsuna sighed and face palmed. His former classmates who were confused on what was going on still stared at Tsuna who sighed and motioned his hand to let Hibari go and talk to the manager. He already knew that the new enemy famiglia was trying to kill him, the Decimo. He also knew that the famiglia was a proud famiglia but not so powerful. Once, he was attacked by more than a hundred men but still he beat them easily, even if he doesn't use his Hyper Dying Will Mode. (Yes, he is that powerful. It comes handy when you had the greatest hitman to tortu-tutor you)

Hibari nodded back at his lover and smirked, making the others wonder what he's gonna  do. The cloud guardian walked away with the manager and everyone looked at Tsuna.

"Work?" Nezu-sensei asked as he came towards Tsuna and his two bestfriends.

"Y-yes, you could say that" Tsuna said as he smiled and laughed awkwardly and looked at his two guardians who had a serious face on, making everyone wonder and confused.

Tsuna looked at one of the window-walls and noticed that Hibari using his flames to fight a man with blue-ish-black hair. Hibari never, I repeat NEVER uses his flames when it's a weak 'herbivore'. Tsuna's eyes widened and cursed in Italian, making the others look at him worriedly. "Hayato, Takeshi,go now" Tsuna said as he sighed. Gokudera and Yamamoto looked at their boss worriedly and then to each other.

"Don't worry Decimo! I won't let them touch you!"

"Hahaha, well energetic as ever, ne, Haya-chan!"

"Shut up baseball freak!"

"Awww....now, now Haya-chan, let's go and help Hibari"

Everyone stopped, Hibari and help, does not go in one sentence. They all turned towards the two guardians as they ran outside. "Tsuna-kun?" Enma asked and Tsuna smiled weakly. Enma sighed and smiled "Don't worry they're stronger than you think" Enma cheered for his guardians. Tsuna got a seat and sat down beside Hana and Kyoko.

"So they're here already?" Kyoko asked

"Yeah, they found me sooner than I thought" Tsuna answered

"Where's my husband when you need him" Hana said as she fished her cellphone out of her bag. Kyoko, Enma and Tsuna chuckled, making some of the others wonder why they were chuckling about. "Ne, Hana, who's your husband? we haven't heard of him yet" Kentaro asked. Hana ignored him, making Kyoko answer him for her. "Onii-san, Ryohei- nii-san" Kyoko smiled and others laughed.

"Kyoko's nii-san? really?"  Aoi said

And thus, the tale of Hana's love story begun. In the middle of the story there was a loud crash outside. Everyone ran towards the windows but was stopped when the left window-wall was shattered by a body. Gokudera shook his head and shouted, not noticing the room he was in "Damn! I will protect the tenth! So SHUT UP!" Gokudera said as he called onto Uri.

"Uri! Cambio Forma Version Vongola" Gokudera was now strapped with dynamites and flamed emblazoned on his thighs.

Everyone looked at him wide eyed. Gokudera, still ignored the room and continued to attack. "HAYATO!" Tsuna shouted, making everyone look at him including Gokudera. Enma sighed and looked at Kyoko and Hana. "Kyoko-san, kindly let the others back out for a bit, we'll be dealing with them for a while." Enma went into his Hyper Dying Will form and flew outside, making everyone stare at him.

Tsuna then shouted "Everyone, please move back a little, we'll be doing the best we can to protect you." Tsuna stated.

Suddenly, a man came with flames on his blade, he ran towards , Tsuna who didn't move one bit sighed and..

*crack*

He performed the Zero point breakthrough: first edition.

Everyone stepped back and stared at the former Dame-student, looking cool. A single orange flame on his forehead indicated that he was in his Hyper Dying Will mode and was  totally angry- in the guardians perspective. His gloves turned to version Vongola.

A man about his twenties came and stood at the door. Everyone froze , they weren't expecting HIM to be the enemy, much less the boss.

"Decimo, what a pleasant surprise! Welcome to your funeral."  Kurosaki Kentaro said as he took of his glasses and sipped his cup of coffee. He smirked at Decimo and sat down.

"Kurosaki Kentaro, Poliziotto Settimo(seventh) " Tsuna said as he came closer to the Settimo.

Oh yes, there will be a fight......