Chapter 5: The Crack chapter. (yeah, lame name T.T)

SORRY FOR THE CHAPTER, IT WAS A LITTLE RUSHED BECAUSE MY COUSIN JUST HAD TO DELETE MY FILES!!!!! GAH!! MY LIFE SUCKS! T.T ALSO SINCE I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU GUYS A CHAPPY IN A LONG TIME SO THIS WILL BE A SHOT ONE. GOMENE!!!

WARNING!!!! MUKURO TORTURE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So guys!!! I'm gonna be  rushing this chapter and making it the second to the last because schools coming here at the Phil. and I'm kinda busy with the schedules this week, I'm gonna have my last two weeks having fun with my friends!! gomene!!! BUT I PROMISE TO FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE SCHOOL AND START A NEW STORY STILL 1827

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A CRACK-ISH CHAPPY AND IF U ARE A 6927 PERSON! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! NO HATING PLEASE!!!! I DID IT FOR A FRIEND OF MINE!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~1827~~~~8059~~~~~~~~1827~~~~8059~~~~~~~1827~~~~8059~~~~

Adelheid came towards Enma and sighed. The latter looked back at his friend and smiled awkwardly, "ehehehehe, hey! Adelh-" Enma was cut off as soon as his friend's hand chopped his head.

"Ouch!" he shouted. Everyone's sweat dropped when the Shimon boss fell down with just a chop on his head. 'Geh, she's scary..' everyone thought then looked at Hibari '... but he's scarier'. Hibari who noticed the stares coming from his ex- kohai's stares, glared at them, making the ex-students shudder and faint.

"Enma-kun, are you alright?" Tsuna asked his friend with a concerned face and a small pout on his lips. Hibari glared at the Shimon boss and came closer towards Tsuna.

"Kufufufufu, don't worry Tsunayoshi-kun, he's fine. Now what about you, are you alright?" Mukuro kufufufu'ed and wrapped one of his arms around Tsuna's waist and smirked. Hibari's vein popped and  held his tonfa's out, you can see a murderous aura coming out of him and I swear you can see some purple stuff coming out of his body. Decimo looked behind him and saw his lover coming over to him.

Hibari grabbed his lover and wrapped one arm around his waist and the other? he hit his tonfa on the pineapple's head and manage to hit him three more times and one kick. The pineapple on the other hand, smiled and acted "Tsunayoshi-kun~ can you help me?" He acted like he was indanger, he knelt down on the floor and held one hand out at Tsuna. Tsuna and the others just stared at him, blinking all the way.

When Tsuna sighed he smiled gently at Mukuro and held his hand, helping him up. Mukuro smirked at the action and hugged his boss tighter, making the boy  'eep'  and making the jealous lover glare at him and do the same at the pineapple, again and again and again

and again

and again

and again

and again, making the people inside the room sweat drop again (yes, including the enemy). "K-kyouya!" Tsuna panicked as he held unto his lovers waist. Everyone looked at him with a 'you-are-so-going-to-be-dead' face, well, they still don't know about them being lovers right?(even though I have given them a loooot of hints)

"HOY! BAKA-Decimo! we're still here!"  Kurosaki shouted as he tried to move but still failed.

"Oh! Gomene Kurosaki-san!" Tsuna smiled at him, making the others look at him with another 'how-can-you-be-so-calm!-he-tried-to-kill-you!?' face. Tsuna who looked at his enemy and his foes, turned to Mukuro. "Mukuro, what did you do to them anyway?". Mukuro gave his signature laugh and walked towards Kurosaki.

"The baby gave me some kind of drink that was experimented on. He said that when I cast my illusion's on the enemy, there will be some side effects and I think this is the one." Mukuro stated as he smirked at his enemies. Tsuna tilted his head with a confused face (making Hibari think Tsuna is oh-so-cuuutee!!! >v< and reminding himself to do three rounds tonight to his beloved Tuna fish. <---- this made Hibari *smirk*), he looked at his enemies again and saw that the ones his three best friends and lover fought had closed their eyes and have been shivering and blushing madly all the while.

"Eto, Mukuro, what kind of illusions did you do to them?" Tsuna asked

"Kufufufufu, nice questions Tsunayoshi..." He leaned down at Tsuna said loudly enough for the whole room

"... it was one of my worst fear..." cue, fake tears ".... it's about you and Skylark-kun over there.." the pineapple then glared at the Skylark while the response was the same.  Tsuna then thought about the time when Mukuro walked in on them in his office doing... you know, the "stuff", well...after Mukuro came in he wanted to join in them but ofcourse Hibari ignored him. After a while of ignoring Mukuro snapped and the fight started, Tsuna who was too tired because of the many rounds they did, he just fell asleep, in a middle of a fight, in his office, in a fight...in a fight...The next morning was...well... let's just say that the mist guardian of Vongola went into the hospital for a month while the cloud guardian was banned from doing "it" with him until Mukuro came out of the hospital which was a month.

Ok, back to the story. Our little Tuna fish  blushed as he remembered that time, it was also the times where they used "toys". "...well I showed them that AND the one when we had a three-mghf" Tsuna shut his mist's mouth by an evil aura, Hibari glared and put a steal tonfa on the pineapple's throat.

The threesome was when Mukuro got a potion from Verde and.. you get the next thing that happened.... Tsuna shuddered at the memory, even though they only did it one and he was given pleasure he was mad at the mist guardian for a week after that.

"DON'T EVER BRING THAT UP PINEAPPLE HERBIVORE! OR I WILL BITE YOU TO DEATH!" Hibari said as he tightened his tonfa's at the mist's throat

"Hai! hai! Skylark-kun, Tsunayoshi-kun, I and the others will be going and will bring them to the base, it seems your classmates needs explanations" Mukuro smirked once again and enfulged himself with mist with Haru, Chrome,Kyoko- who needed medical treatment, Adelheid and Enma. The enemies were also gone soon after.

"Bye Tsu-kun!/ Tsuna-san/ boss/...." Kyoko, Haru, Chrome and Enma said as they waved goodbye and left Tsuna and his guardians to explain .

"Dame-Tsuna! explain!" Nezu-sensei said

"Eh? ah... " Tsuna rubbed the back of his head. Tsuna looked at his lover and gave a pleading look. Hibari sighed and opened his mouth but was beaten when Gokudera shouted something that he was very annoyed with.

"Don't raise your voice to Decimo!"

"Ha-ya-to calm down" Yamamoto said as he gave his lover a gentle smile, making the bomber blush and shout at him instead.

"K-Kyouya.." Tsuna pouted as he asked for help

"Explain already!" One of their classmate said

"Yeah!"

And a lot more shouting came after.

As we may all know, the cloud guardian hates a.) weak herbivores b.) crowding and c.) messing with HIS herbivore. The cloud got his tonfas out- once again- and shouted to the whole group

"SHUT UP AND LET TSUNAYOSHI EXPLAIN HERBIVORES! OR I WILL BITE YOU ALL TO DEATH!"

They all shuddered while Tsuna gave a smile at  his lover '' arigatou Kyouya" Tsuna smiled once more and  faced his ex-classmates and started..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS!!!