virginity is a gift not a requirement

Kelsy: I woke up in a bed that I have no clue who owns it. I sat up and screamed, my abdomin hurt and my lower regins were on fire. Harry came running in from the bathroom and asked me what was wrong, "what's wrong kelsy?,are you hurt?, what happened?" he said. "I sat up and my stomach had a stabbing pain and my lower reagins feel like they are on fire." I say starting to tear up. Harry hands me a bottle of something and tells me to put it on my areas, he told me it would feel better after. He walks out and I do as he says. A few minutes later I do feel a lot better. Then he comes back in and it's like he read my mind to know when I was done. He got me a hot pack to put on my stomach and carried me bridal style down the stairs to the kitchen. He sits me on the island and asks me what I want for lunch."lunch?, what do you mean lunch, I just woke up?" I say confused. "You woke up pretty late, it's around 2 pm now." He says. "Oh well, what are you having for lunch?" I ask. "I think I'm gonna have some baked ziti" "oh well then I'll have that to." i tell him in response. He makes the baked ziti and we start to eat."the boys will be back in 5 minutes kelsy" he said. I start to tear up a little as I remember what louis did to me. I'm gonna hate him for life. After we finish Harry takes my dishes and starts to wash them, I get up to walk around. I make it to the top of the stairs and I hear the front door open. Then I hear voices, "where is the doll, I want her now!" I start to quickly walk down the hall and hear them come up the stairs, I quickly duck into a room and hide in the bathroom. Someone comes in and I hear him talk, "love, it's just me, niall. You can come out and talk with me." I slowly walk out of the bathroom and go to him. I fall into his arms and cry a little. "Why are the other boys so mean, Harry and you are the only nice ones." I say softly. He sets me down on his bed and tilts my head twords his. He leans down and kisses me softly. But soon it turns into a full on makeout. He rolled us over so I'm below him and he is straddeling me. "You have no idea how bad I want you but I won't do anything without your permission." He said whispering in my ear. "I want you to niall, but I'm scared" "don't be scared love I will take care of you and make it wonderful" he says back. "Niall please, don't let it hurt. Please take me" he leans down and starts to lift my shirt. Then pull down my pants, I'm really embaressed and start to blush a bit. Then he starts to take off his shirt and I see his slight abs, toned chest, and some scars on his chest. I start to blush realising that I was staring and that he noticed."like what you see?" He asked. And if it was even possible my face went refer than it already was. "I think that it's cute, and that your cute!" he says kinda laughing at me. Then he starts to slide down his pants. "I'm gonna go slow, just let me know if it's to much" I nod and he slowly puts it in. I let a tear or two slip out and he asked me if I'm alright. I just nod my head yes and he keeps going. After a while it starts to feel good and I start to moan a little, "ooohhh niall" I moan into his ear. "Say my name again, I love it" he says to me. I keep moaning his name and soon I start to orgasm. I start to scream a little and jerk my hips into his. I climax and he does to at the same time. We cum together and he pulls out and throws away the condom, that I didn't even know he had on. He layed beside me and we just cuddled. "Niall how did you know I was in here and why did you come in here?" "love this is my room and I saw my door close. I was the first one up the stairs and you closed it just as I got to the top." "niall how are you guys so good at telling where I am or when I'm done and stuff like that?"if I tell you you'll never look at me The same again...." he said to me with sad eyes. After that we got up.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

That was the best chapter I've ever written!! I love it