someone please help me

Kelsy: I looked at Louis in pure horror, then it clicked what the things in his hands were. The thing in his right hand was a vibrater, and it looked intense. The thing in his left hand was I think a butt plug. Now I was even more horrified. He came closer to me and then I felt something drag along my butt, he want down and started what they say eating my ass. It kinda felt weird. Than he stoped and it felt weird cause now my butt was super wet, then he put the butt plug up against my butt. He started to push it in slowly, I started to wiggle then he just pushed it in faster. It was finnally all the way in and then I noticed that it was flashing kinda, Louis then hit a button and it started to vibrate rappidly. It felt weird but Kinda good, I started to move my hips around slightly trying to get comfortable and mostly to hopfully untie something. Then Louis turned on the vibrator in his hand, and I was right that thing sounded way more intence than I have ever heard a vibrator go. He smiled deviously and just barely put the vibrator up to my cunt, as soon as it barely touched it I shot my hips up. "Oooo, your really sensitive aren't you, I wonder if your breasts are to?"he said softly. Then I rips off the bralett I had on and slowly brings his face to them. Then he goes and he traces his tongue over my nipple. They perk up right away and I turn my head and bit my lip. "Ha, this is going to be so much fun, and I know you'll be screaming my name by the end of this."he takes off my gag and I tell him, or at least try to tell him after he turned the but plug vibrator up,"y..you....are...o..ne.....sick....b...bb....bastard......you....k......kn.......know.......that." he didn't even listen to me, he just put the vibrator right on my cunt and held me in place so I couldn't hit my hips. Then he started to eat my vag. It felt weird at first then it felt kinda good, but I coudlnt let him get satisfaction," Louis please stop, Louis I need you to stop this. Oh my god,......stop this louis!!!! I can't handle this, stop this!!!" I keep screaming for him to stop but soon my screaming just ended up letting out a few moans, super silent so he couldn't hear them above the vibrators, I barely could hear them. But then"Now that's what I like to hear pet, types sweet sweet moans." I was shocked. But I let it go for Now. After about 20 or 25 mins of this I screamed really loud and I think I came.Louis came back up and had a liquid on his face. He untied me but cuffed my arms together and took off the thing that were on my legs to keep them separate. My legs slowly closed and it really hurt. He yanked the butt plug out and that hurt more. My legs and arms and back hurt like hell.he cuffed My legs together and then cuffed them to the bed. He threw a small blanket over me and left. The only thing I could think was "someone please help me" and then I cried"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This was a very graphic chapter. Sowwy...