Øne

What is a sister?
sis•ter-A woman or girl in relation to other daughters and sons of her parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each morning I wake up with him on my mind and pain in my heart. I have two people to tell my problems to and those are my sisters Quinn and Piper.
Hi, my names Macey Keller. I live with my two sisters Quinn and Piper, my mom Jane, my dads in the military right now, and my brother Carson. Nobody really listens to me. I'm like a ghost. Or at least that's what I think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BEEP,BEEP,BEEP*
Uhhhhh!!! I reach over and through my alarm clock across my room.
Another alarm clock destroyed.
"MACEY TIME TO GET UP!!!"my mom yells. "IM UP MOM STOP YELLING AT ME!" I yell back. "WAKE YOUR SISTERS UP WHILE YOUR AT IT!" She yells. Okay. I walk to Quinn's room but she's already awake. Like always. "Hey Q!" I say excitedly. Today was the day me Quinn and Piper go to the fair. "Hey May!" She says back still doing her makeup. I don't even know why she does her makeup she's beautiful just the way she is. "If your still wondering about my makeup I really don't care about what you think." She says reading my mind. That's the thing. It's like we can read each other's minds. Sometimes it sucks. "I know, I'm going to go wake Piper up now. See you later girl!" I say while walking to Pipers room. I open Pipers door and she's still sleeping even though her alarm clock is still going off as loud as ever! As always! "PIPER GET UP THERE A FIRE!!" I yell trying to get her up. *sigh* She's still sleeping. Well now we know that if theres a fire in the morning that she's going to die. I grab the cup that I hide under her bed for emergencies like this and fill it up with hot water. I walk back into Pipers room and she's brushing her hair like nothing happened. Wow, just great!
We all walk down stairs at the same time like something that would happen on a movie. We all laugh and make cereal. I'm wearing a white tee-shirt with a jean jacket over it and white skinny jeans with holes in them and black and white adidas. Quinn's wearing a white long sleeve tee a maroon skirt with black laced tights and black flats. Pipers wearing a black dress with a brown leather jacket and a red plaid scarf and black tights under the dress and brown boot heals. Carson is wearing a grey,black, and white Nike hoodie with some white basketball Nike shorts. Mom comes around the corner running and almost falling down with papers and her bag in her hand. "Bye kids have a nice day at school don't be mean to anybody and Carson will pick y'all girls up at 3:50! I'm going to be late for work!" Mom yells running out the door. We all laugh at her failure of getting to work on time.
We all get into Carsons Camaro and its already 7:30. School starts at 8:05. When we get to school it's 7:48 and the halls are already packed with people. When we walk in everyone smiles at us and gives us complements. We also give them complements back. All except Carson who only cares about himself. Carson leaves us for his group of friends and we leave to ours. "Hey Fern!" I say walking up to the beautiful brunette girl that's wearing a white dress that's shoulder-less and long. It touches her feet. "Hey Macey!" She yells startled by me. We all laugh but stay quiet when everyone else goes quiet. Great. We all know what this means. Mackenzie and her workers are here. There are arch enemy's.