:: Bullying :: Part 13

Katy: Pov

Heeeey , Guys im Katy princetons bff I knew him since the 3rd grade ! yeah but anyways let me tell u about myself , im 5'2 im short lol and I have green eyes with long black hair up to the middle of my back . . also I have dimples and 2 piercings one on my lip and on my nose. . . im thick everywhere just like lyniee and im puertorican and black anways about lyniee !  , lol so I met her she is really cool and nice and the thought that her and my bff go out I have to call him and congradulate him :)

*phone call*

p: hello ?

k: princeeeeey !!!

p: Kateeeeeeeeey !!!

k: *laughs* dont u have simething to tell me ?

p: umm...noo why u say that ?

k: hello dummy u have a gf and u didnt tell me ! ! ! !

p: oooooh yeah I have a gf bestfriend  ! ! ! ! 

k: I know tht already and sher name is lyniee and were friends :D

p: how u know her ?

k: I met her on ig she commented on our pic saying were a cute couple but I told her we were just bestfriends , :)

p: oooh okay but anways katy ima jump in the shower and head to the park wanna come ?

k: sure just call me when ur ready okay ?

p: okay bye ,

k: Byee

*end of call*

prince: Pov

Hmm.... I wonder how lyniee and katy are suddenly friends when they just met today . . . . oh wow but I jumped in the shower and washed my hair so it can smell good for lyniee lol so I got out the shower  got dressed into a t-shirt and some basket ball shorts with my Oreo's and I sprayed some cologne and called katy that im ready and we both headed to the park and I decided to call lyn and ask her to come to the ark with us she said yeah and we sat there and waited for her . . .

lyn: Po

Princeton asked me to come to the park with him and katy ,  so I took a shower got out and got dressed into Black tights with my gamma blues and a tanktop that shows too much of my boobs ! woaaah lol but its okay no one will notice :p so i got to the park and i seen katy and prince talking on the swings then he saw me and he gave me a hug ! and i gave a katy a hu and he sat on on the swings and pulled me onto his lap . . then we swun back and forth while talking to each other and then it was getting late and i headed to princetons house said hi to his mom and went upstairs to his room . I jumped on his bed and started to laugh cause he almost fell off the bed!

prince: oh my god girl how much do u weight ! 500 pounds jumping on my bed like that !

lyn: *laughs* leave me and my weight alone

prince:Pov

daaamn , that girl almost made fly across the room jumping on my bed like that ! but anyways we was joking around for a while then was laying down on her stomach and using her elbows for support to use her phone  but she was on the opposite side of the bed I was leaning on the headboard. . then she asked me a big question. . . . . . .

Are you a virgin ?

prince: why do u wanna know ?

lyn: cause I do were together now remember !

prince: okay , im going to be honest with you im not. . . .

lyn: oh okay . !

prince: are you

lyn: hell yeah !

prince: *laughs* okay it was just a question !

lyn: okay okay Im sorry *chuckles*

prince: okay ,

lyn: so who was ur first

prince: okay well lemme see *counts fingers*

lyn: PRINCETON !!!! :O

prince: *laughing hard* im kidding you should of seen ur face !

lyn: -.-

prince: okay im sorry but my first was bahja 

lyn: ewww I don't like her

prince: I know now I have you . *slaps butt*

lyn: don't touch me after u had sex with tht pink whore 

prince: I touch what I want ur mines now ! (yanks her by her leg)

lyn: Princeton !

prince: yeesss

lyn: move ! u touched that whore bag and kissed her on the lips too

prince: yupp and the other ones too !

lyn: *screams* AND U KISSED ME !!!

prince: yupp !! *laughs*

lyn: eww get away from me ur disgusting

prince: u know u love me *tries to kiss her*

lyn: *moves face* goodbye bahja!!

prince: -.- okay I got u ! Brandon !

lyn: -.- *hits him*

prince: owww ! now u know how it feels right !

lyn: *pouts* hmm don't talk to me !

prince: im sorry *puts head in the crook of her neck and hugs her*

lyn: its okay *kisses him*

prince: okay !! now we have to have a talk on how ur supposed to dress since ur with me !

lyn: what ! I dress perfectly fine !

prince:*points to chest*

lyn: hey its not my my fault my mother was born with huge boobs don't blame me blame her !

prince: ima blame u cause shes not here right now

lyn: what *laughs*

prince: here *pulls shirt out* put this on !

lyn: *puts it on* this is BIG !

prince: exactly ! I don't want u wearing tanktops , shorts , tights , half shirts , nothing like that !

lyn: im gunna wear it regardless !

prince: okay let me catch u wearing clothes like that watch tmm !

lyn: okay fine !

prince: okay 

lyn: *laughs* but I got to go home its getting late. .

prince: alright love u 

lyn: love u too *kisses him*

prince: bye

lyn: bye

lyn:Pov

So I got home changed into pajamas , and jumped into my huge bed ! then texted prince goodnight and went to sleep . . . . <3