Chapter 6: Surprise!! :)

Hi again my potatoes! I have 20 fans already! Awwww. I feel so loved. Here's another chapter for you. Im in the mood for updating so here you go! Hope you guys like it. :) xx

 Dedicated to my long lost sister @BridgetTomlinson for being such an awesome sis! xx

----------------------------------------------

We arrived at the venue of the interview after like half an hour. The guys are running berserk. They are all so hyper. None of them can't even sit still. It's like a wrestling match in there. But i can't deny that i didn't have fun. Those guys are CRAZY!

Security picks us up from the entrance. As i look outside i can see their fans. I gulped. "Okayy, you guys have a lot of fans. Have to get ready for the hate they're gonna throw at me." A man in uniform open the door for us. The boys get out first then me next. I can hear fans screaming and they are starting to swarm at us.

"Zayn you look perfect as always! Marry me please!"

"Harry please have my babies!"

"Nialler i was the one who throwed a bra at you in your last concert!"

"Liam i've thrown all our spoons out just for you! Marry me!"

"Louis i have carrots! "

Seriously this fans are crazy. They know a lot about this guys more than me. How did they know about all this stuff? I felt someone wrapped his arms around me. As i look up i saw that it was Zayn. He's trying to protect me so i won't get squished by their fans. Then i heard other fans have finally taken notice of me.

"Who is she?" "Zayn! Is she your girlfriend?" "What the hell is she doing with One Direction?

At that moment all i want to do is just disappear. I keep wishing for the ground to open and just swallow me up whole. From the very start i know that they will hate me.

""Girl! You're really pretty! Do you have twitter?"

"Welcome to the 1D family. Wish we could get to know you!"

I gotta admit they are not that bad. Some of them are really sweet. I just smiled at the girls who just said that. We finally got trough the sea of fans. A lady came up to me and the boys.

"Can i give you anything? Any beverage you have in mind?" she asked.

"Do you have any vod-"Harry was cut off from what he was going to say by Liam. He was elbowed by Liam at the stomach. That made all of us laugh.

"You should've seen your face Hazza!" NIall said while laughing. He's already tuning red from laughing. Holding his tummy that i bet is hurting form laughing. Paul approached us.

"Alright boys. Dressing room now! You have 30 minutes to change outfit and get groomed and Behave! I mean it this time or else i have to cancel what our plan." The boys all left like a trained dog. No one even speak. Wow! I thought. "And you must be Kiara. The boys have told me about you. It's a pleasure to meet you. Alright follow me. We'll be staying backstage and we are going to watch them from the side of the stage." Paul sain and we started to walk backstage. We sat at the sofa and there is a lot of food around me. Im getting hungryyyyy but wait i need to know what the plan is and why im here.

"Uhmmm.. Excuse me but may i just ask what is the plan the boys are talking about?" i politely asked.

"You'll know it later. The boys told me that it's a surprise and i cant tell you."

"Okay."

The show started. The boys came out of the dressing room and sits with us and may i say they are looking damn fine!