master Chris

Caroline Pov:
I walk into the mansion and smile. Master Chris was here. His slave Gaia is also my best friend and my bitch in high school. I saw Andy on his phone and rolled my eyes. I shut the door and strip. Gaia was giving Chris a blow job so why not join. I kiss his cheek and laid behind Gaia. I grab her hips and sat her on my face.

"Fuck" Gaia gasped and Chris glares at her. She went back to sucking and I start to lick. She moans and Chris grunts.

"Caroline" Chris whines and I kept going. Andy grabs my ankles and pulled me to him. Gaia was dragged with me. "That's mine Caroline give her back." Chris sighs and I kept going. Gaia bites her lip and starts to shake. She kept coming and I giggle. I bite down and she let out a cry. I let go and she fell on her side.

"I'm so done with you!" She glares at me and I wiggle my eyebrows. Andy picks me up and put me over his lap. Gaia went back to Chris and kept sucking.

"Ten for the store and five for Gaia" Andy snaps and slapped my butt. I am staid quite. I was mad at him. He doesn't own me. "Count or your sleep in the cage tonight." He says lowly. I scoot off of him and go to Chris.

"Alright, what happened?" Chris asked and I massage his balls. He moans and Gaia slaps my hand away.

"Andy wants me to stop talking to men. He says he owns me like that when he doesn't." I huff and Chris bucks his hips. I got on my knees and pulled her off. We open our mouth and he sighs. He strokes himself till he came on our faces.

"Because I do own you" Andy snaps and Gaia cleans my face. I got a towel and wiped the rest off.

"Not unless I'm collared and we are dating" I retort back. He stood up and came to me. Chris fixed himself and got up. Gaia pouts and Huffs.

"She has a point, Andy, your have to collar her if you want her to stop talking to men. Plus she has to because of her job." Chris points out. Andy grabs my throat and pinned me to the wall. My eyes widen and he glares.

"You are mine no matter what. Now go to your cage." He states coldly. I don't like the look in his eyes. I slowly nod and went upstairs. I went in and Gaia came in. She lays next to me and I smile. We snuggle and she fell asleep. After a couple of minutes, I did too.