T W E N T Y - 3

G E L O ◇
We've been in Vegas for 3 days now , Wolfies family is pretty cool , and what I've seen and heard from Wolfie , her parents love me , and that's good cause I really wanna ask Wolfie to marry me , and I know it's probably to early , but I'm in love with her .

Right now we're baby sitting her baby cousin's Madison , And Carson .

"Uncle Gelo ." Carson says as I put her on my back .

"What's up ?" I smile at her .

"Do you love aunt Wolfie ?" She smiles at me .

"Of course ." I tell her and she gets off of me and whispers something to Wolfie , which causes her to laugh .

Right now Carson and Madison are on my phone .

"Can we watch Orange is the New black ?" Carson asks me and i laugh .

"Y'all are to young to watch that ." I laugh .

"No I'm not I'm 10 and Madi is 5 ." She says and I laugh and put on finding dory and they sit down and watch it .

Right now me and Wolfie are in her room cause we put the girls to sleep .

"What you doing ?" She says hopping on my back .

"I wish I was doing you but can't so nothing ." I say and she laughs and kisses me and goes to her window and starts taking pictures .

"Babe this some good light ." She smiles and takes selfies and I go behind her and wrap my hands behind her neck and she sticks her tongue out and post it on Snapchat.

•"Babe you so freaky

"Babe you so freaky ." I say as I view the post and she laughs and kisses me .

"Babe have you heard 17 by daddy , I mean x ." She says and I look at her .

"Hell nah that nigga the devil , I'm all about jesus Christ over here ." I tell her .

"No he's not babe , but it's pretty good  , I promise ." She says .

"Mhmm ." I say and she sits on my lap .

"We need to film soon ." She lets me know.

"I know we need to do a q and a ." I tell her .

"Ight I'll tweet it out now and will film tmr ." She says and kisses me .

"Babe how many kids you trynna have ?" I ask her and she laughs .

"We already have kids we have Carson , Madison , And Skylen ." She says and I laugh .

"I'm for real ." I tell her and she sits on my lap and looks at me.

"We can have as many kids as you want ."She says and kisses my neck .

"Alright well we need to start now if we goin have 20 ." I tell her with a laugh.

"Nah I'm kidding , We just need 1 boy , And we good ." I tell her and she laugh .

"Why it gotta be a boy ?" She ask me .

"Shit like pops say we only produce boys ." I tell her with a smile and she laughs .

"You stupid . " she say .

Right now , all her family over here chilling , and I'm playing dominos with her dad and her uncle's.

"15." I say slamming the domino down .

"That's my son in law hot damn ." Mr.Sammuel says and I laugh .

"Aye I'm finna get something to drink , y'all want a beer ?" Mr.Tyrone ask .

"Yeah , you want one gelo ?" Mr.sammuel ask me .

"No sir I don't drink ." I say .

"Mhmm ." He say and I laugh .

As we were in the middle playing spades , Wolfie comes over to me .

"Yes baby ?" I say trynna focus on the game .

"We need to go to the store ?" She says .

"Why baby girl ?" Her dad asks her .

"Cause mom and auntie need more mac n cheese and potaetoes ." She says .

"You can't go with jay , I'm in the middle of the game baby ." I tell her.

"But I want you to come with me ." She says .

"Baby me and your dad winning tho ." I tell her .

"If you take me to the store , I'll give you head on the way back ." She whispers in my ear and grabs my keys .

"I'll be waiting for you in the car , oh and dad mom said give me some money ." She smiles at her dad and her dad gives her 40 dollars and we head to the store , she always using sex to get me to do stuff .

|| 5 votes × 5 comments .
Zoe ||