T H I R T Y - 5

W O L F I E ♡
As of right now I'm getting ready to go on this blind date and the girls are helping me get ready .

"So how does this guy look ?" I ask them .

"He's light skinned ." Jay says doing my make up .

"Okay how does his face look ?" I ask .

"You probably think he so sexy but he ight ." Jayden says .

"Do I know him ?" I ask them .

"Yes now hush ." Jay says .

"Are y'all gonna be there ?" I ask them .

"Yeah it's a triple date ting. " Jayden says .

"Good ." I say and they continue to help me out .

As of right now I'm picking out my outfit , I found out that were going to this go kart , golfing , arcade thing it seems fun tho .

•As of right now I'm picking out my outfit , I found out that were going to this go kart , golfing , arcade thing it seems fun tho

As I walk out my bathroom , I see these hoes looking like some meals .

"Aww look at you , you actually have on clothes today ." Jayden says and I flip her off .

"Dave must be hitting it from the back cause you no longer have a flat ass ." Jay says and I hit her and we head to the place .

G E L O
As of right now , me in the bros are heading to Zoomies , they said the girls are gonna meet us up there , cause these dumb niggas wanted to set me up on a blind date , knowing I'm still on Wolfies set.

As we get out the car we walk inside and get the unlimited passes , so we're able to do everything .

"Bro how this girl look ?" I ask them .

"Bro she ugly ." Kris says .

"Bro what the fuck I'm finna leave ." I say .

"Chill they kidding ." Jaylen says.

As the girls walk in I see wolf , these niggas think they slick , but ima take this opportunity to make her mine again , cause I miss my baby .

W O L F I E ♡
As we walk in I see gelo and I automatically knew what these hoes did .

"Hey Guys. " jay smiles .

"Gelo meet Wolfie , Wolfie meet my bro gelo , oh wait y'all already know each other . " Eli says and I look at him , cause he dumb as shit .

"You look nice ." Gelo smiles at me .

"Thank you , you do too ." I smile .

"So what you wanna go do first ?" He asks me .

"Golfing ?" I ask and he nods and we grab our balls and our golfing poles and head to the course .

As of right now me and gelo are just talking about any and everything , I've really missed this .

"So you and dave east ?" He asks me hitting the golf ball in the whole .

"Noo , we are just friends ." I tell him .

"Well good , cause I kind of wanna try us out again , if that's okay with you , cause honestly I've missed you wolf and I'm sorry for everything I've done , I've realized I'm not the same without you , and for me to be on my bull shit when I get in the league , I need my baby ." He tells me and i look up at him and kiss him , when i tell you I've missed his touch I mean it .

"I've missed you too babe , and I promise I will be faithful and honesty to you baby ." I tell him I've really missed my baby .

"So we back to us ?" He smiles at me and i nod .

"Forever ." I smile and he kisses me .

|| 5 votes × 5 comments .
Love you all .
Zoe ||