~11~

------------------
Jakey: what the fuck?! how could you?
Kylie: what are you talking about?
Jakey: you know what you did 🙄
Kylie: I actually have no idea what the fuck your talking about.
Jakey: YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH CHANCE! HOW COULD YOU? 1. when you were here, you were underage 2. hes my best friend and he's with Tessa.
Kylie: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT? ITS NOT TRUE
Jakey: Tessa.
Kylie: you believe her over your own little sister
Jakey: now I do
Kylie: wow Jake what a brother you are. no wonder I left your god damn house early. it's amazing how I trusted Tessa
Jakey: well consider yourself not apart of team 10 anymore
Kylie: well consider yourself not apart of the Paul family we don't betray each other.
--------------------
the threw my phone across the room. what the fuck? how could Tessa? why did she? what did Chance tell her? I was so angry, I started crying. just because I pretty much just lost my brother. I got up, grabbed my jacket off the floor. I walked outside of the apartment. I didn't know where I was going, but I went anyway. I called corbyn.
-------------------
corbyn: hey Kylie, are you ok?
Kylie: *crying* no, no I'm not
corbyn: oh my god where are you
Kylie: I'm driving, I don't know where I'm going I just need to drive
Corbyn: come over the house, most of the boys are a wake, couldn't sleep.
Kylie: ok.
Corbyn: will you tell me what happened?
Kylie: when I get to your house
Corbyn: ok, text me when you get here.
Kylie: ok I'll see you in a little bit
Corbyn: k see ya
----------------------
I was balling my eyes out. my own brother, excused me of sleeping with my best friend, and he believed someone else over me. what the actual fuck. I arrived at the boys house I wiped my eyes, attempting to seem strong and walked to the door. I rang the doorbell and corbyn answer immediately. I saw his concerned face and just melted, I started crying again. he pulled me inside and hugged me. I was a mess. "Kylie what's wrong? did someone hurt you?" corbyn whispered into my ear. "Jake, Tessa, team 10." I managed to say. I was pissed at myself for crying in front of them. we walked over to the couch, I sat down. I wiped under my eyes with the sleeves on my sweatshirt. Corbyn sat down next to me, he put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and put my legs over his. the other boys came out and looked concerned, but didn't ask. Jack sat next to me, zach sat in front of me on the floor jonah and Daniel on either side of him. "what happened?" corbyn asked. "Jake texted me saying what the fuck. and I had no idea what he was talking about. he told me that Tessa told him I slept with Chance. Jake thought I did, he believed her, not me. he said I couldn't be part of team 10 anymore.and I told him he wasn't my brother anymore. he didn't believe me, and I'm sure Chance went along with it." the all looked shocked. Jack got up and went to his room, slamming the door. "what the hell is his problem?" I questioned. "he really likes you, he's been mad since you started talking to Shawn again. he's convinced that shawn is going to take you away from him. actually, he was so mad when he found out that you called me instead of him when you told me you were driving." corbyn said. they all nodded in agreement. I got up and walked up the stairs to jacks room. I knocked on the door. "jack I know your in there, open the door please." he didn't answer. "jack please, I need you right now." I heard the door unlock. he opened the door and went over to sit on his bed. I walked into his room and closed the door. I sat next to him on the bed. "listen, I know how you feel. the boys told me. I didn't call you because I was sure you were sleeping. we all know what your like if someone wakes you up. I'm sorry." I told him, hanging my head. "I would've woken up for you, you have jack gillinsky, Cameron Dallas, fucking Shawn Mendes. then there's me. jack Avery. I'm not half as good as any of them. I get pissed because I love you  and I know you don't love me back." he looked like he was going to cry, he hung his head low. I looked at him, lifted up his chin, but he wouldn't look at me. " I love you jack Avery. I love everything about you. your goofy, sweet and fucking amazing . not to mention incredibly attractive. yea, I know them, but I don't have feelings for them, like I have feelings for you." he looked at me surprised. "will you be mine, please. I can't live without you." he asked. "yes, of course I will." I hugged him and didn't want to let go.  I posted something, so did jack. then fell asleep. jack told Logan where I was. one of the worst nights of my life, turned into the best.
------------------

@jackaverymusic : 9-2-17 💜 😻

@corbynbesson: FINALLY

@user1: shit

@user2: yayayaya shippp

@jonahmarais: YAY

@loganpaul: I approve

@jakepaul: ugh

@kyliepaul: ❤️❤️

@kyliepaul: gtfo @jakepaul

@user3: ew

@user4: WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND JAKE?!
------------------

@kyliepaul: 9-2-17 💜😻 comments disabled for this post -----------------

comments disabled for this post
-----------------

sorry for not updating, school started 🙄 vote on this chapter for a shoutout.