~7~

me: what do you mean it was because of me?! we never did anything, Christina better not hate me, if she does I swear to go-
corbyn: i think I like you, and she noticed. she doesn't hate you, she hates me. I'm sorry.
my expression dropped. it's hard to hear him not happy. he's perfect. wait, Kylie stop. I grabbed my backpack and went into my car, I was going to the boys house, without them knowing.
me: you have nothing to be sorry for. listen corbyn, I think you amazing, and i think I like you too. I'm sorry about you and Christina, I know you loved her.
corbyn: I have to go, the boys are making me do the dishes. I'll talk to you later.
me: ok I'll talk to you lat-
----------------
he hung up on me. um ok well I'm about 10 minutes away from their house.I texted Jake telling him I'll be back later. I usually would of blasted music, with my windows down, but I couldn't. I was thinking to myself: "why do I like all of these boys?" "why is Chance so perfect." before I knew it, I was at the boys house. I walked around the back and snuck into the house. I saw corbyn washing the dishes, while the other boys were most likely in their room. I ran up too corbyn and jumped on his back. "guess who" I giggled. "your laugh is adorable." I hopped off his back, and looked his in the eyes and just hugged him. what else was I supposed to do? "BOYS, WE HAVE A GUEST" corbyn screamed. all the boys walked through the hallway, before running up to me and hugging me. "I missed all of you." I said. "trust me, we all did,especially jonah" zach said with a wink.
---------------

(pretend it's why don't we please) @kyliepaul: I missed you guys so much💓@user1: ughhhh so pretty@jackaverymusic: I love you @hater1: how do they deal with her, she's such a hoe

@kyliepaul: I missed you guys so much💓
@user1: ughhhh so pretty
@jackaverymusic: I love you
@hater1: how do they deal with her, she's such a hoe.
@chancesutton😻😍
@imzachherron: missed you sm
@tessabrooks: come home we miss you
@jonahmarais: I missed you the most
@corbynbesoon:^trust me we know you did
@kyliepaul: you boys need to tell me what you are talking about @whydontwemusic. @chancesutton i love you @tessabrooks: leaving in a hour
-------------
I hung out with the boys, and had so much fun. "hey Kylie" he said to me, I knew he was filming so I replied "yes" "I love you" I blushed "I love you too boo." he put it on his instagram story and put his phone down. he put on the tv, jonah called me into the kitchen. "hey uh can we talk?" I asked, scratching the back of his neck. "sure, what's up?" "I like you, actually all of us do." "really? why?" " look at you, your gorgeous, funny, smart, kind. everything any guy would ever want." "I love y-" I got a call from Jake and answered.
-------------
J: can you come home? it's late and Chance needs you.
k: yea, I'll be home in like 20 minutes
J: k see ya
k: see ya
-------------
"listen I have to go, something is  wrong with Jake, I'll see you later." I jumped up and kissed jonah on the cheek. I walked out of the kitchen, and stood in front of the boys "I have to go, um chance needs me and it's getting late." they all stood up and hugged me. "we love you" jack said "and we will miss you." Daniel added. "I love you all, tell jonah I said bye and I love him." I walked out the door and drove home. when I got home, Chance was in the corner of the room, behind the trampoline. I ran up to him. "chance, what happened?! are you ok? Jake what the hell happened?" "I don't know, he had some sort of panic attack" I sighed. "can you give us some space, I going to try to talk to him about it." Jake nodded and went upstairs, as did everyone else. I looked at Chance, his face was bright red, like he was crying. "Chance, talk to me, what's wrong." he looked up innocently at me. "I had a dream that you left, like you left for good, and you told me that you hated me. I'm so sorry if I'm being clingy and I'm being ride to you, I think I'm in love with you." I sat there doing nothing. what does he mean. I'm leaving in 2 days, going back with Logan. "Chance, your amazing. but Tessa loves you, and I know deep down that you love her too. I love you Chance and always will." I smiled, genuinely "can I kiss you? just once, I don't think I can deal with this if you don't kiss me once." "of course you can c." he leaned in, so did I. put lips connected. kiss turned into make out. we stopped after about 2 minutes. "best friends?" I questioned, tilting my head. "best friends."
---------------

@kyliepaul: love ya lots 💙 @chancesutton                    Comments disabled

                    Comments disabled