Chapter 29 : Oh No Niall!

London

"Wow, Harry Styles is bringing me some drinks." Niall teased while monitoring Harry who was being careful holding a tray filled with three glasses of orange juices.

Harry laughed. "Of course, this is one of my many talents!" Harry simply said. "Louis is not at home. So I have to entertain my guests alone. He will be coming home tonight."

Niall nodded his head. He offered a glass of orange juice to Barbara before he drank his own quickly. Thirsty!

"He was staying there for a week? Even Barbara and me had come back here." Niall exclaimed.

Barbara pouted. "Well, you said that you wanted a three-day honeymoon. So, we had those."

Harry laughed. "Don't you said before that you wanted a month worth of honeymoon? So, why? Was it not fun?" he asked.

"Of course it was fun. But we have another plan. We want to renovate our new apartment together. Aren't that romantic honey?" he smiled at the smiling Barbara while hugging her closer to his side.

Niall cleared his throat before he continued. "How about you and Louis? You looks really fond of him. Do you believe him?"

Harry nodded his head. "I think.. I have started to accept him into my life. He's a fine young man after all."

Niall seems anxious. He looked like he wanted to say something. "I know that Louis is okay, way better that Xander. But..." his words stopped when his hip was pinched by Barbara.

Barbara glared at him warningly. It was clear that she doesn't want his husband to continue.

Niall pouted sourly. He narrowed his eyes fighting Barbara's sharp stare.

"Why? Harry is my best friend. He must know what was happening." he scolded his wife.

Barbara sighed. "But we don't know the real things!" She objected.

"Honey... we saw it with our own eyes." Niall reasoned.

Harry was confused mixed with tension. He doesn't understand what they were talking about. He was confused with their sudden verbal fight.

"What happened Niall? Tell me!" He asked.

Niall put his pointer finger on his wife's lips, signing her to keep quiet. To let him handle the situation.
"We saw Louis and Liam in a coffee shop at Doncaster's downtown. Just the two of them." Niall told him.

"Come on... maybe they were just hanging out." Barbara groaned.
She doesn't want Harry to be suspicious towards Louis. She started to like Louis since the company's dinner party. She had claimed him as his friend.

Harry's jaw was hanging slack. His mind was brewing inside.

"I know it's hard for you to believe me right? Because you has fallen for him." Niall accused before he sipped his juice again.

"But I am your best friend. We have been friends for so long. I won't lie to you. I just don't want to see you get hurts!"

Harry was still frozen. He was trying hard to control his storming feelings. Louis' face appeared in his mind. His beautiful smiles, his cute giggles. Harry started to feel anxious. He doesn't want to lose him for the second time.

"They were childhood friends, used to attend schools together," Harry said. He created some reasons. Not for Niall's satisfaction but for his own.
His heart was not calm. Liam face appeared in his mind. He noticed that the talented young engineer was always glancing at his Louis with interests. He used to glare at him, sending silent warning but maybe the message was not received. Or maybe he was just pretending didn't understand.

Liam was his biggest worries. That man was perfect. With a handsome face and a great personality, it is unlikely that Louis could last long if Liam was tempting. His status as the company engineer was promising enough to support whoever his companion is.

"Friends? Emm... maybe true, maybe more than that. We don't know their history." Niall said nonchalantly.

"Haven't you think logically? Why were they never chatting freely in front of us? They seem like were covering something. But behind us, they were laughing happily. Completed with holding hands."

Harry flinched. "Holding hands?" his voice raised. His gut felt like had been punched.

It was hard for Harry to believe, "Holding hands? It's that easy for Liam to touch Louis. Whereas I as his husband need to ask for his permission. But he let Liam touched him that easily. What was Liam's right?"

"I didn't mean to provoke you." Niall added. He wanted the best for Harry. If he was really loving Louis, he wanted his friend to act before it was too late. He wanted Harry to confess the truth to Louis. That way was easier. He knew that Harry and Louis relationship was still blurry.

"Why don't you try to ask him tonight. Ask him properly," Niall advised. "Don't lose your temper. Have some control!"

Harry nodded his head weakly. He truly didn't expect that Louis was cheating behind him. Behind his gentle demeanour. "Arghhh!"

"Thank you for telling me," Harry said. "If not, I don't know..." he sighed.

Barbara who was monitoring them all that time, slowly spoke, "I think you don't have to be suspicious of Louis. I know he's a nice boy. He wont lie nor cheat on you. It's good that you know something about Liam and him but don't be too curious." She advised.

Harry lifted his face, lifting his brow. "Curious?"

Barbara nodded his head, "You always heard right, how curiosity kills the cat."

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hello! 😘

What do you think will happens?

Next chappie will be Larry.
But... *sigh

Till next time daa XOXO... 😍😍😍