4 : Consequences

The sun shines on my face I groan as I turn my body to face away only to feel something beside me. My eyes instantly shot open to see Jimin sleeping soundly. Quickly I sit up feeling an aching sensation. Flashbacks from last night returns to me. I looked back at him.Slowly I move his hair to reveal his soft face. I smile watching him so peaceful until reality hit me.

I JUST FUCKED JIMI-

Suddenly my phone begins ringing loudly. I hear Jimin squirming as I answered my phone.

"Soojung!!" My sister shouts from the phone

"Unnie.." I rubbed my eyes

"Ya! did you just wake up!? It's already the afternoon!" she screams, "wait- unless you we're doing something last night" I could practically see her raise her eyebrows giving me a smug look.

"unnie!" without warning Jimin gives me a back hug and wrapping his arms around my waist. My heart begins racing as he moves my hair from my shoulder and his lips touched my neck. I bite my lip holding my moans back, "Unnie why'd you call?" I asked holding Jimin's hands to stop him as he rests his head in the crook of my neck.

"you know, just big sister things" I could feel she's hiding something in her voice, "anyways see you soon!!" She quickly ends the call.

"what'd she want?" Jimin spoke in a deep husky morning voice before he started kissing my neck once more.

"she-" I moaned as he kissed the sensitive part behind my neck, "Jimin" I push him away, "I- I need to go" I told him before gathering my clothes scattered over his bedroom floor and walking over to his master bathroom.

I take a deep sigh, I shouldn't have done this

"Soojung" his hair was still messy as he eyes me from top to bottom, "change your top, it's too revealing for the morning, guys might jump you" he gives a deep chuckle before walking to his wardrobe and throwing me one of his plain shirts, "oh and I'm making breakfast so stay" I smiled getting changed once more.

***

Slowly I chewed the a piece of the scrambled egg he cooked as I think of how I'm going to approach and escape this situation.

'Hey Jimin we fucked, it was good.. good? Nah, it was fucking fantastic actually but I don't want to loose you as a friend just because we fucked ya know?'

"Soojung?" My eyes shot up at him before I move my eyes to avoid his, "you don't have to worry about last night, I won't tell anyone" he smiled sweetly

"I-I know you won't I just-"
Wtf!? why am I stuttering!?

"It's not big deal Soojung and between us it's only awkward if you make it awkward darling" he gave me that adorably smug look. I took a deep breath.

"You're right I'm over thinking again" I smiled

***

After Soojung left all I could think about was last night. I fucked her. I fucked my best friend. I fucked the girl I grew up with. The memories of last night lingers in my head as I remember her touch, it was so ecstatic. This morning I couldn't control myself I could've fucked her again.

Maybe after 6 years of crushing I could make it out of the friend zone...

A/N let's take a moment to pray for my man Jimin, he ain't dead, he's just been friend zoned for 6 years *insert fuck boi squatting doing a triangle with his hands* 🙏🏽