Letters from hell

I woke up with the sun shining in my tired eyes. I squinted my eyes turned my head away very fast to try to shield out the light.

I groaned while stretching. I flopped my arms back on the silk sheets and stared up at the ceiling.

I forced myself to get up and make some breakfast.

I got out of bed slowly.

I made my way over to the door and turned the knob with a creak. I stepped out into the hallway and slowly walked down the hallway and into the kitchen.

I then remembered to get the mail. I turned around and walked back up the hallway to my bedroom.

I walked over to my dresser and opened up the second drawer. I pulled out my pink nike shorts, and put them on.

I closed the drawer and walked over and back into the hallway.

I made my way into the kitchen and over to the front door. I twisted the door knob and looked down.

to my suprise I seen a cream envelope with a red bow and my name Cassie in gold written On the front in the middle at my feet.

I bent down to pick it up.

I looked around to see if anybody was near. I didn't see anybody.

I slowly removed the ribbon and unfolded the envelope.

Contained inside was a letter and a picture.

I grabbed the picture and stumbled back with the envelope, letter, and picture in hand. I didn't want to believe what I was looking at!