The site

There on my bed another cream envelope with the same ribbon and gold printed name.

I carefully walked over to the envelope and picked it up.

I pulled off the red ribbon cautiously, and unfolded the envelope.

There was another letter.

I opened up the letter and read what was written.

Dear Cassie,

You didn't do what I instructed! I am not happy with you! since this was your first mess up, I will let it slide, but if it happens again I will go ahead with my plan! if you want to live, on May 15th, put on the dress that you wore at your sisters funeral, go outside to the mail box, wait there, then someone will pick you up to meet me, if you don't do as I say I will come get you myself and you won't like what I will do to you, but I will! I really don't want to hurt you my princess but I also don't want you to hurt me again! if another person gets in our way, I will kill them! I want you all to myself! you are mine, and I will claim you mine once and for all! On May 15th pack all of your suitcases and buy more, so that you have everything of yours! I will get some movers to deliver your furniture to my friends house, then I will get my own truck and take to OUR new home! I will take you shopping to buy new clothes, but I will have to get something to cover up your face so no one can recognize you. just follow these few rules then I'll tell you the rest later! sweet nightmares!

Sincerely,

Your long lost love

I quickly ripped the letter into pieces and sat on the floor and cried.

I had a stalker! a monster! a demon! a psychopath, that knows where I live, sleep, shower, eat, everything!

I got up and walked over to my close.

I grabbed two towels out of it and walked over and into the bathroom.

I quickly undressed myself and got in the shower.

I stood in the shower and just let the water run down my back.

I started thinking about my sisters death...