Chapter 11: Trauma

"What a wonderful creature you are. I never expected such a girl to have escaped my grasp. I'm sure Ephemer will be happy to see his great-granddaughter soon...Just like your father."

I would wake up quickly as my body was covered in sweat. the voice lingering in my brain. A deep dark voice that was hard to forget.

Again...this makes two times...why do I keep hearing such a voice in my dream...

I would gently curl up into a ball as I hug the bedsheets as if trying to find some sort of comfort in it. I would hear a small knock as the door slowly opened. It was the doctor and he would immediately know something was completely off from just my body language. He would be more cautious now

"Miss Cleo...Miss Cleo, what's wrong?"

He would immediately start to check my monitor to see if anything was off. My heart monitor was beating very fast as the doctor would try to calm me down.

"Miss Cleo everything is alright. Don't be afraid. Take a deep breath "

I would tug my hospital gown as my heart was aching.

"I-i..."

I was afraid to say more..what if he thought I was going crazy. Maybe I was hearing voices. The situation I just got myself into has made my whole life a mess.

The doctor would look at me worried as he would hold my shoulders and made me look into his eyes

"Miss Cleo. Calm down alright. You have been through a lot and your mind is not in a sain state right now. If you wish to talk I will listen. Or I can always call your mother if that will make you feel better.. "

I didn't know what to say. My mother would get even more worried than she already is and I don't want to put it on her plate.

I would manage to calm down but tears would just start to fall down my face as I didn't want to be more of a burden than I already am.

" Don't call her....please...don't...please..."

The tear would keep flowing down as I would cover my eyes as the doctor would back away as would sigh softly not knowing what to do in this case before just leaving the room to give me privacy

As I saw him leave I would hold my head and take a couple of deep breaths

" Father....why is it your mentioned more and more by these people. who were you and why do they want me so badly....."

Two weeks later

I was given the go to leave as my condition got much better though I still had to wear a cast on my arm due to it being more injured when I was attacked. Tsuna and the rest of his guardians would come to visit me almost every day. vongola 9th got a report of the situation that he had some of his people guard me during the day.

According to Reborn, there was nothing left behind by the attacker but the mafia were investigating to see who exactly was this guy and what connections did they have with me and my father.

Of course, from here on out, I will be finding out more stuff about my father and secret that will change my life more than it already has