Day 2 ~ Cheaters Never Prosper

R: "We're gonna watch you guys practice?" Jake asked quickly following the siblings. He wondered if today Trey’s team would go against the Wolfbats, or for that matter, if they were going to win.

S: Sage cocked an eyebrow at Shawn, grinning. "what's the head shake for?" she laughed, finding a nearby seat. 

K: "There’s a match right now, actually." Thomas followed the others into the small room, quickly putting his gear on. "No reason," Shawn commented as him and Trey got dressed too. Shilow stood at the far gate looking out onto the arena. "Tahno's somewhere over there..." She mumbled.

R: "That’s what I meant." Jake smiled. As the boys got dressed he walked over to Shilow who seemed to be staring over into the opponents warm up room. "Yup," he said in reply to her answer. "No offense, but I kind of hope he wins." Jake laughed starting to stare as well. "That’s way we don’t have to go against your brother."

S: Sage only shrugged, quickly averting her eyes as the guys changed.

K: "I agree." Shilow turned her smile on Jake, totally childish at the moment. "Though I do know all their moves, we could win against Trey." Trey came up behind his sister, tapping her shoulder. "Wish me luck?" "Don't die." She told Thomas and Shawn, completely ignoring her brother. They walked onto the platform, carried off into the middle of the arena.

"So Sage, you’re leaving? Would you like us to tell you who wins?" Jake asked with a small laugh at Shilow’s comment to her brothers team.

S: Sage waved the guys off as well. "good luck!" she called.

Turning back to Shy, she shrugged. "I still have a good 30 minutes...but yeah, tell me how it ends." she said with a partial smile. She'd heard these guys were tough. 'I hope they do alright...' she thought turning back to watch the beginning of the match.

K: Shilow turned back to the match, hand resting on the metal rail. About ten minutes in she watched her brother get a shard of ice to the head. "Hey!" She had an edge to her voice. "That's illegal! Ref!" Then Trey slid off the platform and into the water, having slipped on the ice. "Trey! Why aren't they getting called!?" She turned her angry gaze on the person near her, Jake.

R: "Huh?" Jake looked from Sage to the arena. "What happened." he watched as Tahno and his team mates cheered for winning the first round. Thatswhen Jake saw the rage and anger in Shilow’s eyes as she stared at him. "What?" he asked defensively.

S: Sage watched as the guys were beaten brutally by the Wolfbats. "They cheated...big time." she announced, looking at Jake skeptically. "You sureTahno is really worth your guys' admiration?" she asked, a hand on her hip.

K: Shilow made a sound of outrage, her attention turning back to the platform. The second didn't even last that long, all three boys were thrown off the thing and into the water. She clutched at the rail. "That jerk! I'll burn his hair off!"

R: "What?!" Jake shouted quickly following her eyes back to the platform. All Jake kept seeing was the three team mates doing victory fists in the air. "What am I missing?!" Jake looked to both the girls seriously confused. "They won? So what?"

S: Sage grasped at Shy's shoulder. "There’s nothing we can do but help them after it ends." she said, still angry. Turning to Jake she thrust a finger at the team. "They’re fighting illegally. Headshots, icing the field, mixing elements....they're cheating Jake." she said.

K: Shilow tore away from the railing and stormed over to the door, she threw it open and then hit someone. "Shit!" She, in all her fiery anger, glared up at a handsome man with short black hair. "I am so sorry!" She instantly melted. "No worries." He gave her a wary smile, walking around her and into the room, followed in by his two team mates.

R: "Uh," Jake turned to follow his team mate when others walked in. Three men. ~fire ferrets~ he assumed. "Shouldn’t we get going? Like, to help your brother?"

S: Sage glanced up at the clock. She still had about 15 minutes before she had to leave.  Sage already knew she was going to be late, but her boss would understand. 

"Let’s go help them...they look like they took a real beating." she said a worried look set on her face.