Leaving Beacon Hills

3rd person POV
After Theo was forced to go with his sister, the twins knew they would have to go. "Well, I guess that's our cue to go" Jasun said. They all look at them with shocked looks. "You just got here" Liam said. They nodded sadly. "Why do you have to go?" "There are hunters looking for us here in Beacon Hills. We have no choice" Tatia said. They all just nodded but looked like they were gonna try to stop the twins. "Well in that case..." Lydia says. Then walking up to Jasun, she gives him a kiss on the lips and says," I'll miss you." He just nods standing there in shock. Tatia is standing there not every paying attention to the fact that her brother just got kissed. "I'm gonna go pack" she says. As she walks off they all look at Scott. "What?" "Do you have a crush on my sister" Jasun asks. Scott blushes before he nods looking down. "Well now is your chance! She's had a crush on you since she first saw you in class!" Scott looks shocked for a second before running in the direction of where Tatia went.
Scott's POV
I was running up the stairs when I heard a suitcase close. As soon as I got to her room, she was about to walk out. "Hi" she says. "Hey. Can I ask you something?" She nods. "Do you have a crush on me?" She looks shocked before blushing and looking down. "Who told you?" "Your brother." She looks up mad and starts to walk out of the room yelling," JASUN" but before she could I grabbed her in a hug and kissed her. She freezes, tense, before relaxing and kissing me back. "Please don't go." She looks down and I can see tears in her eyes. "I have to. Last time something like this happened, I went out of control. That's why we had to leave." I look at her sadly before she continues,"Jasun and I know someone who can help us. You might not like his methods but it's worth it." I frown and feel my eyes glow. "Don't go all alpha on me." I close my eyes before shaking my head and looking back at her. "Take me with you then." She shakes her head,"I can't. I wish I could but I can't." I only nod and say five words," please come back to me." She nods then says," I will. I promise." I look at her before pulling her into a hug," I love you and please try not to die." She laughs along with me before I turn serious," really though come back. Ok?" She nods and I feel my short start to get wet. I pull her into a tighter hug and wait a bit before I hear her stop sobbing. She steps back apologizing. "Don't it's fine." She nods and grabs her stuff and starts to go downstairs. "Shall we?" I grab her hand before we walk out together and head downstairs. I see Jasun with his suitcase and Lydia in tears. As Tatia walks towards Jasun, I walk towards Lydia. "Good luck guys. We'll miss you." Some more than others I thought. They nod and walk out the door taking one last look behind them, before leaving Beacon Hills.
-/--//---///----////-----/////------//////--------
Well there it is. The last chapter of this book. I'm thinking about making this a series!