Empty Caskets

Theo's POV
So the experiments are dead now? Good. Now I won't have to hear them scream every minute. To be honest, I thought it would be better if they were dead, because then there would be no more pain. Oh well, it's better that I murdered them instead. Apparently, their bodies are in black caskets. Although that was kind of stupid to mention. I should probably go say goodbye. Smirking evilly, I walk into the building they were being held in. "Hello kiddos! How are you? Terrible? Well that's too bad. To be honest I kind of don't feel bad. I feel good, now that I don't have to hear you screaming next door. Anyways, I should probably get back before I'm caught." "Too late" I heard. "Scott! How are you?" He growled. "Oh come on Scott, aren't we best friends?" He only shook his head. That's when I heard a growl from behind me and turned around to see Malia standing there ready to fight. "You can't hurt me. You know that right?" They nod. Suddenly, the caskets creak open. We all turn around and see Jasun get out of his casket. "You hurt me and my sister. You turned our family against us, made them want to kill us. So now we will do the same to you." He knocks on Tatia's casket and it to creaks open. I hear a sword being unsheathed and a growl. I look around and find myself surrounded by the entire McCall pack. "Are we gonna do this now or never" I ask while transforming. I'm now a full werewolf. They start to circle and get closer towards me. Liam was the first one to attack. Slashing his claws at me, he started to growl and I threw him off. Then it was Malia. She tackled me and got in a lot of punches, before I threw her off. It went like this up until there was only four left to attack me. Scott, Kira, Tatia, and Jasun all looked to each other and nodded. Kira threw her sword to the twins and Scott tackled me. I tried to throw him off like the others, but I couldn't. "NOW!" I heard the sword being stabbed into the ground. I recognized that sound almost immediately. "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, SCOTT! PLEASE!!" "I'm sorry, Theo. But you left me no choice." With that he jumped off me as my sister came up through the ground. "Come with me Theo" she said pulling me through the ground. I tried to get out of her grasp, but with one last scream. I was pulled into the ground.
-/--//---///----////-----/////------//////------
I feel so much better now that Theo is being tortured right now!