Chapter 1

Hey, this is my first book and I hope you enjoy it. It would be great if you could leave comments about what you think. I will try to update as much as I can possibly once every week( Friday) and if I have the time maybe two times a week but anyways I hope you enjoy the book. Don't forget to leave comments, it's appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1- How it began:

So, it was the night of our senior prom and I was kinda looking forward to it. Mainly due to the fact that I finally got to see what he looked like all dressed up and not in some trashy school uniform. Yes, I'm talking about a guy.

An attractive, smoking hot boy from my math class. But there isn't any simpler way of going around this because he was a popular football player and I was the geeky goody to shoes, unfortunate right? Anyway, I don't understand why he would fall for a girl like me. He has the super fake plastic bitches falling at his feet...LITERALLY! My best friend, Lee( btw that's a girl), is ways telling me to just go talk to him but that's easy for her to say because she's with his best friend.

It was around 6pm and the prom started at 8, Lee came round so we could get ready, she organised this whole pep talk about how to talk to him and what to say but honestly it made me feel even worse! So after all of that blew over, it was already 6:30. " shit, we need to get ready!", lee said. " okay okay give me minute", I replied. We started with our makeup, keeping on mind I was the geek of the class so I didn't want to bring too much attention to myself .

Lee on the other hand intending on going all guns and blazing, and the funny thing is she could get away with it being the girlfriend of the 2nd most popular guy in our senior year. At about 7:30 we were ready to add the finishing touches of the dress, shoes and accessories.

I felt mixed emotions, mainly happy but at the same time a load of nerves were racing through my vains going through my stomach making it feel like a washing machine on a spin inside me. I hated it! I didn't even want to go, if it wasn't for Lee I would have pulled a sicky and sobbed in bed for the night feeling so sorry for myself. That's why I'm glad that I have a friend like Lee, I mean 7 years of friendship has to mean something.

We left my house at 7:45 knowing it wouldn't take that long to get to school, as we parked up in Lee's truck I began to feel like I was going to puke, I hated that feeling. I really did.

As we walked up to the entrance Lee's date was awaiting, she wasn't sure on weather leave me of not but I insisted that she went off. As she walked off I stood still, with the beat of the music in the background not knowing what to do with myself.

After a while I decided to sit down on a near by bench not even considering taking half a step inside that building. After all I only came because of Lee, now that she had gone what did I have to loose...I just sat there for a while wondering what to do, should I go home or stay here all night on a bench awaiting the appearance of Lee.

Just the something happened. I heard a scream then some one running. Obviously I turned around and it was Amy (Jones' date for the prom) she also happened to be the most popular girl in our school year, this was mainly due to the fact that she was a cheerleader and she could get a guy with a snap of her fingers. Tonight that guy was Jones.

I honestly didn't give two shits about her crying because she had been such a bitch to me for our senior year. Discarding that I went inside to find Lee, I looked all around this hall but I couldn't see her anywhere until I looked in the right corner, where no body was dancing or having a good time.

I walked over to her kind of slouching because I didn't want to get seen by anyone. After I had cautiously walked across the hall as if I was on some sort of battlefield I reached Lee I could see in her face that something was wrong. "What's up?", I skied her. " He's abandoned me to run off and find Jones.", she said and I could hear her getting more and more furious. For once in our friendship I had no idea on what to do, it was like my brain had malfunctioned and just couldn't do anything.

Lee decided that she had enough bullshit and she wanted to go home, but literally forced me to stay so once she had gone my sorry little ass returned back to the bench.

I didn't know what to do so I just sat knowing that there is no good reason for me to go inside because I had no one to talk to, dance with or anything. I felt like a stray puppy on the streets waiting for something good to happen. Just then someone alkyd out of the doors I could hear them stumbling around the floor attempting to find somewhere to sit. I slowly turned around hoping to find someone to speak to.

He was there stumbling, even being a drunken mess he was the most flawless person I have ever came into contact with. His hair falls perfectly to the right side of his head, his eyes as blue as the ocean, he was the perfect height taller than m but not freakishly tall. He was perfection. Absolute perfection.

He sat next to me, he actually sat next to me! My heart was racing. We were just sat on this bench at about 9pm, I wanted to talk to him so bad buts I'd just make a fool out of myself. I mean he doesn't even know my name, at least I don't think he does...