Chapter 2

Chapter 2- When It Happened:

So we were still sat in complete silence, to be honest I don't think he knew what he was doing. I just wanted to talk to him as of he were a normal person and this is where I need Lee's inspirational quotes that really make me think that I can do whatever I put my mind to.

The silence broke. "How long have you been at this school?", he said only just making his words clear enough to understand. I stopped for a moment not knowing what to say because I had been at this school the same amount of time that he has. "Since 2011, you?", I asked feeling slightly proud of myself. He replied with a simple " same here". I don't think he understood what I said mind you I wouldn't either of I has been downing vodka for 30 minutes. He looked at me and stared. I knew what he was doing it but I didn't look back.

When he said out of the blue " Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?" I knew it was a load of crap because he couldn't even see my eyes. " I guess not no but thanks"' I replied. Before I knew it it was 10pm so I said" well I best be off, see you Monday." I began to get up from the bench and make my way to the pavement. "Wait!", he shouted as I began to slowly walk away. I turned with shock as he was walking up to me.

He walked up to me with the wind blowing perfectly on his hair, he looked like something off a movie, something that never existed in the real world without adjustments. As he met me near the curb of the pavement it got a little awkward.

We stood gave to face that close that I could smell the vodka on his breathe, it didn't stop me feeling the way I did because even though he can be a complete idiot to girls and play them like CD, I saw a different side of him other than the popular football jock that has girls falling at his feet. I saw him as a sweet, romantic guy that treats girls like princesses. He came closer and closer to me, and that's it. He kissed me. I'm not going to deny it, I loved it but what happened next wasn't really planned...

We ran off together to his house. One thing lead to another and you can probably figure out the rest of it. The unexpected strikes again! As much as I never saw myself in this situation earlier down the line, I actually enjoyed talking to him. After all these years of having this childish crush I finally got with him and it wasn't because of Lee like I thought it would be. I mean come on Jones&Ally it has a ring to it right?

So after the unexpected I crept out of his room without getting seen, but as soon as I got out of the room he followed and said "Where are you going?" I turned around and whispered " I'm sorry I've got to go, see you on Monday maybe." He walked me to the door.

When we got outside we hugged and I walked home, I didn't even care that I had to walk 20 minutes to get home I just couldn't believe what actually just happened!

When I got in I got changed and did some thinking again, which made me feel happy because I'd finally got with the guy of my dreams. I wanted to call Lee so bad but with her drama today I didn't want to brag plus I didn't even know whether she would be up, 1am in the morning was to much for her.

However, it wasn't until about 3 am I got to sleep I was just too hyped up about that night. I didn't care though because it was Saturday tomorrow so I could have a lie in.

I just couldn't believe it happened! It actually happened!

But keeping this in mind, I didn't know where to put myself on Monday because of the alcohol that Jones that consumed that night so whether it meant anything to him or it was just another one of his one night flings. I guess I will have to see if anything gets said on Monday...