Chapter 3

Chapter 3- The Day After:

I woke around 11am the next morning and reached straight for my phone, knowing that Lee would be awake. I called for a couple of times before she picked up. She sounded alright considering what happened, I began to tell her what happened after I asked her how's he was and so on. She didn't say a word, it was like I was talking to myself, like no one was listening.

Suddenly, the phone call was ended. I was confused and wondered what she had done and what she was thinking. Five minutes later the front door bell rang at my house. My mum answered the door and it was Lee, I could tell because of the way my mum spoke. I ran down the stairs almost falling at the same time, hurting to see Lee and ask about why she out down the phone.

Lee came up to my room and the first thing she did was ask me why. I didn't even know how to reply, I mean she shouldn't have to ask why. " what do you mean why.", I replied. " Just because you've had a crush on this guy for years doesn't mean you are alright to go acting like these popular tramps that have a go at all the guys in the school!", she said back as her voice got harder and harder.

I was speechless. She was the one I thought I could talk to, not the one who judges me when I tell her something. After 7 years of friendship I'd never thought that she would say something like this to me. Never!

That's all that she would go on about, I kind go post interest until the word PREGNANT was brought up! I didn't even think of that. It wasn't on my mind I was just thinking if him..,

She now had my full attention and she said that I should buy a test immediately! But where would I get that from, I'm 16 hardly old enough to buy that. I couldn't even say the word it made me freak!

Lee said that she had a friend who was 19 that could buy it for me bit I wouldn't have it until Monday.

After about an hour of freaking out in mouse mode so my parents didn't hear anything, Lee had to go home because she had to revise for an exam.

I spent the test of that day worrying and crying because of the thought that I the school geek could be pregnant! Me. A teenage girl pregnant... Just the thought of hack this baby inside me is

horrible. At my age anyway. Never mind the looks that I will get off people all the time and every single one of them thinking I'm a careless screw up who's already messed up at sixteen!

Never mind what my parents are going to say, they are so strict it's unreal and I can't even hide the pregnancy because I'm an only child so unfortunately for me I have all the attention of my parents.

I'm not even considering having an abortion no matter how small it is just killing it is the worst thing that could possibly be done. I already know what my parents will want me to do... get rid of it but I'm not prepared to do that. Not even if this can ruin my life. It's just not an option!

On the plus side my might not even be pregnant I could have been lucky, but when it comes to being lucky I'm not really the kind of person to get luck very often. First time for everything I guess...