Blood

Martinus pov//

"Ohh shittt!!" I looked at my blue+green+white ball which is already became like a pancake at the side of the street.

"Who did this??! Are they blind or whattt!" Now my angers came.I know Marcus did it accidently but my heart protest to say that he's guilty. Yeah.. Who will not feel sad if the ball that they always carried it everywhere suddenly became like a pancake.

* * *

Emma walking while her towel is on her neck. It could tells that she just take a bath. As she walk, she found something.

Marcus pov//

I was in the toilet to take a bath after Emma. I washed the bloods that covers my feet. I could not tell how hurt is that. On the scale of 6 of 10 maybe.

I didn't realise my eyes get red already. Trying hold the pain. "Should I tell papa?"

But I have a show this evening. If papa knows, he will canceled it and I've already post it in instagram.

Then.. I think..

I could not let Martinus feel shame because of me.

* * *

Marcus pov//

I heard Emma being shocked or excited about something and she told papa.I do not have the idea what it is.

I've just finish taking a bath, because of papa is outside, I try to be cool about the feet. As I came out,

* * *

"Papa!! Look!!" Emma gives papa something. Papa take a look at it with a big eye.

Then,

The toilet door's open.

Papa's eye we're look at me. From up until down.

Then, I notices what he's holding.
"Ohhh shittt! " I shout to my heart. How can I forgot about the ripped shirt that full of blood? I may forgot to throw it into the bin.

"What happened Marcus? " papa starts to look worried.

The bin really just in front of him. Maybe I throw it but it didn't reach it. That's what I think.

Suddenly,

"Papa!! " shout Martinus. As papa,heard that Martinus nearer, he glance at me

I don't know why,maybe because he's my papa, he's kinda understand the situation. Then, he quickly throw the shirt into the bin.

Then, Martinus came.

He's looking at us weirdly. "What are you guys doing?"

******************************

Hey guys, I'm sorry this chapter is short I hope you will like it like it. Ahahaha..

I'm also sorry If the language is broken 😁😁😁

See you in the next chapter~~~