Chapter 2: Under The Influence

WARNING: Scenes depicting sexual harassment may be too intense for some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Author's note: Hey babes! Please make use of the music in this chapter, it was specifically chosen for her dance number, adds to the sexual tension if yk what im sayinnnn 😛ENJOY!

*

*

*

*

*

          I took my time and sauntered over to the chair with a lazy smile on my face, fluffing out my hair as I went.

            When I arrived beside the chair, the two overhead spotlights merged, and I closed my eyes to block out the bright light.

              I placed my right and on the back of the chair and whipped my hair, feeling out the beat. Slowly, I raised my right leg, placed it on the seat, and looked over my shoulder to smile at the crowd. 

            I turned so that my back faced the audience and raised my left hand in the air, bringing my right hand up to caress it all the way down to my shoulder.

           In time with the snare on the song, I dropped my arms and sensually dragged my fingers up my leg. I quickly placed my right leg on the other side of the chair,  and sat down just as the beat dropped for the chorus. 

            Moving with the rhythm of the music, I bent backwards, dramatically throwing my right hand out to the side and leisurely bringing it back in to caress my chest.  With my left hand still on the back of the chair, I gradually brought my legs up in a V-shape, grabbed my crotch, and stuck my tongue out. 

Yep. I was really feeling myself now.

        In one swift motion, I brought my left hand back, pushed my body off of the chair, and did a back-flip over the seat, landing in a split. 

With that move, shouts and whistles of approval could be heard, and I couldn't help but smile proudly. 

         While in the split, I stretched my arms out towards my right foot before drawing my legs together, and gradually eased myself back until I was laying horizontally on the stage. 

         I arched my back and ran my hands up body, staying in that position for a few seconds to catch my breath.  

         As the second verse in the song began, I uncrossed my legs and did a windmill. I pushed myself off the ground, my legs flew over my head in a circular motion, and I landed in a wide split. 

             I reached forward with my arms and got on my knees, slowly crawling over to the end of the stage.