32 ; Real Life

"This is my jam!" Jade yelled. She started to dance to the Kim Possible theme song. "I'm your basic average girl and I'm here to save the world."

Tom let out a laugh as he turned up the volume. They were in his car due to the fact that Jade was going to visit the Chaos Walking set. She was finally better and her last sick day was going to be spent with Tom. At work.

"Hey, you can't laugh at me," Jade told him. She pointed a finger at him and wiggled it. Her eyes narrowed down at him as he drove through the streets of Vancouver. "This is my childhood show. I have the right to sing to it while acting like I'm the Hispanic version of Kim Possible."

"Whatever you say," Tom replied. Jade smiled and continued to dance and sing.

Harrison popped his head forward causing Tom to jump a little. Jade payed no attention since the Suite Life of Zach and Cody theme song started to play.

"When are you going to ask her out?" Harrison asked.

"I hope soon, mate," Tom answered. "You'll help me? Right?"

"You helped me with Ginny so I'll help you with Jade," Harrison replied.

"Thanks, mate," said Tom.

He glanced in the mirror to send a smile towards Harrison. His eyes moved back to the rode for a minute before glancing at the dancing Jade.

"At my funeral, I expect y'all to play a Elvis song," Jade announced out of nowhere. They just noticed that the music was turned down that scared them both.

"Where did Elvis come from? You were jamming out to Spongebob," Harrison pointed out.

"Was I? Or do I secretly have my ear buds in while watching Netflix?" Jade questioned. She yanked the ear buds out of her ear and smiled.

↬↬↬

"It amazes me how much I'm enjoying this food," Jade commented.

She grabbed a plate and started to fill it with food. Grapes, cheese, watermelon, croissants, peaches, apple slices, and a small side of carrots.

"Enjoying the food?" Daisy Ridley asked Jade.

Jade turned around to see the well known actress. Her eyes widen.

"On my God! You're Daisy Ridley. You were in the Eagle Huntress and the Star War movies," Jade stated.

"Wait! You're Jade Rameriz from Riverdale! I'm a huge fan of the show," Daisy replied.

"I'm crying in the inside because we are a fan of each other's work," Jade gushed.

"Okay, I got work but we should talk later," Daisy told her. She gave Jade a quick hug before joining the rest of the cast.

"Looks like it's just me, food and Harrison until Tom gets out of work."

↬↬↬

"Haz, do you want to play some fútbol?" Jade asked.

She sat on a chair bored out of her mind since her phone was charging. It died in the middle of her wishing Zendaya a happy birthday. The girl managed to find a soccer ball earlier and was ready to play a game.

Harrison looked up from his clipboard and noticed the ball on Jade's lap. He quickly bent down and scribbled down a note for Tom.

"Yeah, let's play," Harrison replied. He set down the board and his phone on the chair.

Jade got up and lead them both onto an empty field. She get down the ball and kicked the ball towards Harrison. They passed it back and fourth and played one quick match.

Ten minutes passed before they started to show off. Harrison went first by bouncing the ball on his knees. He soon kicked it towards Jade.

She quickly got the ball up on her knees and was bouncing it there. The ball soon traveled towards her head and back down to her knees. Jade allowed the ball to hit her feet, where she kicked it up in the air. In one quick swift motion, she did a side flip and kicked the ball.

It was an impressive trick, the only thing that went wrong was that the ball hit something. Something being Tom's nose.

"Oh shit! Are you okay, Tom?" Jade quickly asked. Both Harrison and Jade rushed towards Tom to see his nose was bleeding.

"Oh shit," Harrison muttered.

↬↬↬

"Jade, you don't have to apologize," Tom stated for the hundredth time. Silence followed his statement. He continued to ice his nose while he stared at his still face.

"I'm sorry," Jade apologized again. A smile appeared on her face which caused Tom to smile.

"I actually have something to talk to you about," Tom confessed. He got up and closed the door to his trailer.

Jade raised an eyebrow and just swung her legs.

"Yes?"

"We need to talk about what happened before Charles entered the tent."

•○•
I love cliffhangers. Also, we FINALLY found out how Tom broke his nose. Lmao. But really, I want to know how he broke his nose again.

Haz