Chappy 3

Bella

"Your my sister. Em my bbrother. So you to weren't aren't together?"

"No we definitely are NOT together. The reason why you smelled my scent was because I hugged Emmy hi and goodbye because I came to see him to discuss when we should tell you also to plan making the trip to Paris together."

"We were hoping you'd come with us" Em said.

"To see our father?" We both nodded.

"Ok I really want to get to know you more, BOTH of you! Em I know we haven't had a lot of time together and barely spoke and me kinda trying to make you speak I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"What do you mean tried to make him speak?"
"Well when your scent was on him and when no one can read his mind I tried to alpha order him when it was just us."

"I'm so disappointed in you Sam. I Alpha ordered him not to talk about anything until the time was right. My goodness brother you can't force someone to tell you everything, people do need privacy."

"I know and I'm sorry. Also do you know what this means? It means your suppose to be alpha not me you phased first. Until Jacob steps up."

"No you honestly don't know anything do you?"
"What do you mean" both said.
"The first to ever phase when ever our people shift it's always a Uley. Girl was the very first to shift then the next generation was a guy. Then no matter who phased it was alway a Uley. One day a Black took alpha over because they wanted to keep alpha safe then from that point 2 generations they stopped phasing except one. Anyway um yeah blacks are NOT the original Alpha it's supposed to be and always will be Uley. Billy black and old man Quil were told lies about Alpha and for that you were all told lies. They don't know the real story but now you do. Kinda."

"Wow"
"Yeah"

"So I think it's time to meet some pack members so I know everyone I'm kinda nervous and excited."

"Yeah let's go. Paul and Jarred won't be there but Jake will."

"Ok"

An hour later

"Ok pack listen I know some of you know  Bella and some don't know her so she's here and pretty excited and nervous so be NICE!."

A couple mins I walked into the house trying not to laugh at how Sam was. I schooled my features.

"Hi"
"HI's and Heyy's" were said

"Bella meet Jake, Quill, Cole and Brady. Guys Bella."

"Hey"
"Hi"
Quill came up to me and gave me a giant hug.
Then Jake.
Cole and Brady jus stood there and nodded I nodded back.

I was about to leave so I hugged sam and then the door opened and in walked a girl with a scar down her face.

"What the HELL SAM!!!" Angry Lil thang she is.
"Everyone out NOW!" Sam alpha ordered.
"Bell stay."
"Um... okay"
"Bella meet Emily Emily meet Bella my sister."
"Oh I'm sorry nice to meet you Bella I am truly sorry about that."
"It's fine I understand completely."

"Wanna stay for dinner?"
"I would but I have to get back to Charlie and make him diner. Thank you tho. Nice to meet you, bye guys." I walked out and everyone that was outside went inside. Boys.

As I was driving home I got half way when my truck stopped.
"Uhh stupid truck" (the red one Charlie originally got her.)
I got out and opened the hood

"Need help?" I knew he was there with my wolf scenes and that he was also a shifter but for him to actually talk I jumped out of my skin. I didn't know who it was.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you."
"It's fine I sensed you but I didn't expect you to talk."
I turned around and my whole world evolved around him.

I couldn't help it, I had to have him in my arms, so I hugged him. Immediately he relaxed as soon as we touched and he hugged back. We stood there just holding each other it was like neither of us could let go.

"I'm Bella"
"I'm Jarred nice to meet you"
" Nice to meet You to." I snuggled into him more. I felt safe, secure and love like nothing before.

What seemed like 2 minutes but was actually 20 minutes we let go because it was gonna rain soon. He fixed my truck and I offered him a ride he happily agreed when we were in the truck I asked
"Do you want to have super with me and my dad? I'm making stew with biscuits?"
"I don't know Bella I don't want to impose anyway I'm not really hungr-" he was cut off by his stomach
"Guess you will be joining us." I giggled.
"Shifters are always hungry besides I make a lot of food so you won't be hungry after."
"Thanks Bells"
"Welcome"

Once I got home I started on dinner and Jarred helped. Jarred was just pulling out the biscuits when Charlie walked into the kitchen. He raised his eyebrows.
"Hey Bella, Jarred."
"Hi Mr. Swan sir sorry I couldn't make it to your Birthday party I heard it was fun."
"It's Fine it was fun and Jarred call me Charlie."
"Ok let's eat guys." I said we all sat down and said our prayers and dug in Jarred waited for me and Charlie to eat before he started on his food.
For desert cinnamon rolls apple pie and pumpkin pie. Ice cream and whipped cream.

While I did the dishes Jarred offered to help but I told him he helped make dinner that was good enough he was reluctant to go to the living room. He watched tv with Charlie.

I heard Jarred ask Charlie if he could take me on a date.
I know Charlie mouthed something but I don't know what even though I have super hearing.
For some reason I thought he mouthed imprinted but I could've imagined it.

Later Jarred walked in with Charlie right behind him
"Thank you for inviting me and thank you for the food it was delicious."
"Yeah thanks Bella"
"Your welcome thank you for helping me"
He smiled.

Charlie went to bed and I told him that I was going to drive Jarred home. But I didn't want him to go. I was so upset just thinking about separating from him.

He kissed my cheek and said thanks for the ride. Just before he stepped out the car door I whimpered in pain. He looked up so fast with pain in his eyes so I know he feels it to.

"Why don't you stay?" I pleaded.
He nodded he went to go get his stuff and offered me a tour of his house. When we went into his room I purred in happiness and being content like I was home.

"Why were you purring?"
"Because" I blush
"Because your sent is the only sent besides Sam and a familiar smell I can't identify for some reason anyway there's no girl scents" I was beet red.

He smiled "I like that your happy." Now it was his turn to blush. "I'm still a Vergin"
I beamed and hugged him so tight to me and kissed him. I was so happy. He kissed back.

"I am to." I said and he beamed. 10 minutes later we left and he snuck into my room and relaxed because he knew he was the only one in my room with me there I told him on the way back. The scents that were in my room were from the pack that helped move my stuff when I wasn't here.