Jealous much?

I realized I had no pinkberry in this book so far...so hEERE WE GOOOO!

   Brooke and chloe sat in the car, chatting about school and listening to cheesy pop songs that were considered popular. Brooke looked over to see the girl beside her. The one she would never get to be with, considering its her best friend and shes probably straight. I mean, chloes been with a bunch of guys. Why would she change her mind for just me? I snapped back into reality when Chloe patted me on the shoulder.

   "Hey brooky are you okay? You kind of blanked out..." chloe started, looking a bit worried. My eyes widened and I shook my hands around, apologizing a bunch of times. She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

   "Okay then! But come on, we're here!" (heere: I couldn't restrain myself) Chloe excitedly hurried over to the door, and pushed it open so we could both get in on time. I looked around the small, but still fun light pink room. The counter was painted a snazzy green, and the cashier's smile looked too fake. The man looked about our age, so I figured he would be pretty chill with us.

   "Hey Ill order. You go get a nice seat kay? I know what you like to get!" chloe walked over to the counter and started to chat to the cashier about student discounts. I walked over to the back booth, where no one can really see us. It was always our spot, since we come every tuesday. Its kind of our own tradition now.

*time skip by Jareds C R O N C H*

Okay so its been almost 10 minutes. Somethings up. I walked around the corner, and saw the casheir grabbing chloes wrist and inching close to her. I could tell she was annoyed, and wanted to get away, but she was in his grip. I hurriedly raced over there, and he let go of her wrist, but still winked at her. I did something I knew I was going to regret.

   "Hey BABE! Have trouble ordering?" I said as I snaked my arm around her waist. The cashier looked confused, and squinted his eyes at me. "..babe?" he asked.

   "Yep. This is my GIRLFRIEND." I said, kissing her cheek. He frowned and got us our ice cream, mumbling some gay slurs under is breath. I paid for the ice cream and flipped him off, then began to walk away with my arm still around chloe. Chloe was a blushing mess by now, and I was still shocked by the wave of confidence that came over me. As soon as we got to out table away from the cashier, I pulled my arm away and started apologizing like I was gonna die tomorrow. Her expression didn't change, it was just shocked. She probably hates me right now...I just wish I knew what she was thinking...

Chloes pov:

Holy shit holy shit mother holy fucking bitch what shit god cunt fuck shit ass holy fucking mother father fuck

BROOKE KISSED ME HOLY SHIT-

Okay back to reality. She was apologizing, and I haven't said anything for the past 5 minutes. Oh shit what do I say? Holy fuck Im a terrible person im a terrible friend she hates me and Im gonna die alone oh god... Hey I know what to do to fix this whole situation!

I grabbed brooke by her yellow sweater and pulled her closer to me, and attached our lips together, kissing her quickly.

YUP HAHAHA IM SUCH AN AMAZING PROBLEM SOLVER

KUDOS TO ME